Anytime || Young Severus Snape x Reader

I was putting away my books on potions when I accidentally bumped into someone causing a few books to drop off their pile. "I'm sorry" I say picking up their books. I looks up and see Severus Snape, a boy in my year and house.
"Potions?" I ask reading the titles.
"Yeah" he replies.
"I love potions but no one ever seems to like it..." I say tapping my potion books.
Snape nods.
"Anyway, sorry for bumping into you, see you later" I say walking away.

Later that day, I was walking back from lunch trying to figure it what to do. It was Saturday which meant I had no classes. Maybe I should do my homework... I only have a quiz on stars for astronomy...
I walk down the moving stairs to get to the Slytherin dungeons.
On my way their a notice James Potter and Sirius Black laughing their heads off and whispering.
What's up with them? I ask myself.
They near me as they run down the stairs. I hear the words tree and Snape.
I follow them down to the dungeons, wondering why they are down there.
I catch them setting up a prank in one of the corridors.
"What are you doing down here?" Sirius asks me.
"I could ask you the same question" I answer.
"But if you really want to know, The Slytherin common room is down here" I say.
"Anyway, the question is why you are down here, going to potions are you?" I asked.
They look at each other then quickly nod.
"I can tell your lieing" I say.
"Were not!" The protest.
"You are, cause it's Saturday and we don't have any classes including Potions" I say.
"Ok, ok, we will go" they say exiting the dungeons.
I decide that I'm not in the mood for homework ( like I ever am ) and go to read a book. A get a book from my room and go outside to read it. It really was a beautiful day. I see a flash of black hair.
I see Snape hanging from a tree by his ankle.
I run over to him and put my book on the grass to help him down.
"Are you ok?" I ask.
"I guess" he says rubbing his head.
"Did Potter and Black do this?" I ask.
He nods.
"I heard them talking about it and I caught them setting up a prank in the dungeons" I say.
"Oh" he says looking down.
"Y/n!" I see my cousin waving to me.
"Sorry, I have to go, good bye" I said going over to my cousin.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"Potions homework, you know that I'm horrible at it" my cousin, Remus Lupin, says. I help him and explain everything.
Once I'm done go and look for my book. I couldn't remember where I left it and was looking everywhere.
It was my Advanced Potions book and it's really hard to find and really expensive.
I go to my dorm to look there.
I put my hand in my pocket and find my bracelet gone. I have a very special bracelet my Grandma gave me before she died. It is very special to me and I carry it everywhere. But now, it is not there. It must of slipped out. I look in my drawers and in other jacket pockets but it's still not there.
I sigh. I should probably start looking.
I go back outside and look around.
"Hey Y/n! You forgot this outside!" Severus says giving me my Potions book.
"And I also found this in the grass, is it yours?" He asks.
"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I've been looking for it everywhere!"  I say smiling.
I kiss him on the cheek.
"Ha! Looks like Snapes got a girlfriend" Potter says to his friends.
"She's not my girlfriend" Snape protests.
"Oh my bad, of course she's not. Who would want to be your girlfriend?" Potter said.
"Ohhhh! BURN!" Sirius says.
"Your such a freak, your ugly and a Slytherin" he says.
"Why would you be with him when you can be with me?" Sirius says to me.
"Ok, 1, I would never choose you Sirius, 2, Severus is not a freak and is not ugly and 3, What's wrong with Slytherin?" I ask.
"A lot of dark wizards come from Slytherin" James says.
"Ha! How about the Witches?" I ask grinning.
"Oh, talking smart now are we?" He asks.
"Your not but I sure am" I say.
"Whatever, lets go" Potter says walking away.
"Thanks for standing up for me" Severus says.
"Anytime" I say.
"I'll always be there" i smile.