Chapter 0: Hello Uniq High

Uniq high a prestigous High School renowned for its students topping in the things they do. Allthought the school has a high reputation it only has a 15 years off history in establishment. Having this good reputation it's highly in regard by the parents.

Despite the fact off being in high regard the school is certainly not strict with accepting people as long as they pass a few requirements. Nor does the school force students to study or to be like a certain standard but lets them roam free in their own interests. Thus the housing off plenty off clubs from sports to music to science it has any club you could imagine but with freedom comes cliques and with cliques comes a certain ranking in school. Not purposely written down but present unspokenly.

Enough about the school for now, we have plenty off time to find out more later but lets meet some very important people at this school

Enough about the school for now, we have plenty off time to find out more later but lets meet some very important people at this school. Or should I say the most popular boys?

Well start with the oldest off our group Yixuan, otherwise known as the mom off the group and you could say the most soft natured one. Neither reserved nor too friendly he makes girls swoon over him as he is the "ideal" husband type.

"Yixuan Hyung!" a male voice called from one off the corridors off their school

A male with brown hair and a quite tall figure turned around to see who it was that called him. As he recognised his friend a smile spread across his face.

"Here" the shorter male with dark brown hair said as he handed him a cutely wrapped cupcake

"Hmm?" he asked suprised "Whats this? You probably didn't make this did you?"

"Of course not Hyung this is from one off the girls off the Home Economy club" the younger male replied

"Pfew I was almost grossed out" he chuckled jokingly

"Hyung~" his dongsaeng whined but when he started laughing too as he saw his hyungs face

Ding, Dong

"Oh! I have to got" the younger male said "Club activities are starting soon!"

"Arasso don't be late"