Chapter 15: Runaway

* Korean class*

"Allright students, how far is everyone with their project?" Junmyeon asked scanning the class after he did the attendance check.

"Uuhh..." a silence went trough the class as no one wanted to be the first to answer that question.

"Okay let's do it another way." Junmyeon sighed "Who's further than only the begin?".

Mostly everyone in the classs put up their hand and Junmyeon nodded "All right then, you may proceed working on it in todays lesson, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.".

The whole class nodded and continued to work on their project with their partners.

"I'm still questioning how you managed to get a okey for the novel "Children off the Rune"." Minah shook her head as Seungyoun as she pulled out her notes and the book.

"It's Korean litterature, in the genre "fantasy fiction" and it's legally entitled as a novel so

"It's Korean litterature, in the genre "fantasy fiction" and it's legally entitled as a novel so.." Seungyoun shrugged.

"Yeah but the only reason you know it is because off the game "Talesweaver"." Minah condemned him teasingly.

"Ssshh!" Seungyoun looked up to see were Junmyeon was and sighed in relieve when he noticed their teacher on the other side off the classroom "God if you keep this up, we'll honestly end up with a 0.".

"Ehehe sorry." Min chuckled as she found his reactions cute and Seungyoun looked at her suprised "What?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, it's just that I heard you giggle for the first time and it sounded cute." Seungyoun casually comented.

"Smooth mr. Cho." Minah shook her head with a half smile evident on her face.

"I'm sorry but my second name is not smooth, it's swag." Seungyoun protested dead serious "So call me mr. Cho Swag Seungyoun.".

Minah had to do everything to keep her laugh in and her shoulders were shaking vigourusly "Are you serious?".

"As serious as I can be." Seungyoun did a peace sign.

"Miss. Kim, mr. Cho is this relevant for your project?" Junmyeon cleared his troath as he stood next to them.

"Yes, it's verry relevant sunsaengnim." Min immediately streched her back even tough the laugh was still tugging the corners off her  mouth "We were imitating one off the characters signature poses, to dechiper the deeper tought off it.".

"Hmm.." Junmyeon gave them a doubting look before he walked away.

"Nice safe!" Seungyoun held his hand up in a high five wich Min returned "Never expected you to lie to the teacher.".

"Well it was not a full lie, and sometimes a white lie won't hurt no?" Min shrugged "But did you expect me to be a nerdy, goodie two shoes?." she raised and eyebrow at him.