Chapter 31: Today we fight

*Next day, 2 hours before the final performance*

From last night, till almost the whole next day everything went by peacefully. After grabbing some breakfast, everyone had decided to rest by the lake instead of catching a few more performances. They wanted to spare their energy for Pierce her performance and made it a lazy day.

After lunch, the bunch had slightly started to tense up as they expected something to happen, yet Yugyeom suddenly confessed he actually wanted to see Apink's performance and al the other males had actually agreed with him.

The girls had reassured them and ushered them to go the performance. The only rule was that they had to keep their phones in their hands at any point. If an emergency situation were to arise, they would be able to contact them immediately.

The girls had simply decided to stroll through stalls with snacks before heading to Pierce her caravan as she would prepare for the performance, whilst the other girls would just hang around...  

"I'm getting restless," Sol stated as she started pacing around and bit her nails with a nervous expression, "The fact that nothing has happened today is worrying me actually." 

Min immediately let out a deep sigh and stated, "Please don't jinx us. Somethings bound to happen now."

"Guys! Pierce is getting ready for the most important performance of her whole life, stop doom talking!" Hyemi reprimanded them as she was giving Pierce a shoulder massage, the later looked quite tensed but still laughed at their friendly bickering.

Jungah was about tease Hyemi when they suddenly heard a loud thud by the side of the Caravan. Yue immediately pressed her finger against her lips and silently stood by the window as she glanced outside.

"She'll be inside right?" One voice stated with a slight chuckle, "We can teach her lesson as she's preparing for her performance."

Al the girl's eyes widened and Jungah's brain went in overdrive as she thought of a plan, but before she could even react Yue started directing them around.

"Sol get behind the couch and stay there!" Yue hissed in a soft voice, "No one will see you from the doorway, try to escape if they're into the caravan far enough. Also, try to send one of the guys a message!"

Without a second thought, Sol jumped behind the couch and hid as well as she could. Jungah grabbed Hyemi and quickly forced her into the closet, "Stay here, don't make a noise and contact the guys! They don't know how much of us are here." 

Jungah quickly closed the door as Hyemi nodded and turned around just in time to see two females and two males walk into the caravan.

"Well well, look what we have here." The male snickered pleased, "Five mouses caught in our little trap."

Sol, who also hidden behind the couch, by then didn't dare to look up or even breathe as they might find her and they there would be no hope of getting saved again.

"I didn't know that we left the door open?" Jungah stated as she examined her nails with a bored expression. On the contrary, her heart was booming inside of her chest, as this plan was quite reckless. "Did you forget to lock it?"

"Obviously not since we already expected these snakes to come, but I didn't think they would bring an extra rat with them." Min huffed as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.  "Seems like we made a slight miscalculation."