Chapter 22: Bad Blood

*Lee household*

Ding dong~

"Jungah it's Hyemi!' Jangmi called from downstairs before she opened the door for Hyemi "Welcome dear." She gave the girl a warm smile.

"Hello auntie." Hyemi returned her smile as she handed Jangmi a bag she had brought from home "Maria made cake so I brought some for you.".

"Why thank you, that's so attentive." Jangmi smiled at Hyemi "How about we immediately start with dinner?".

"Oh yes, it's smells really good." Hyemi replied slightly sniffing the air in the house.

"Hyemi!" Jungah said as she came rushing down the stairs.

"Be carefull not to trip." Jangmi quickly warned her daughter.

"Yes, mom." Jungah said making it seem like she didn't pay attention at all.

Hyemi pulled Jungah in to a hug taking her by surprise but she quickly recoverd and hugged her back "Thanks for letting me come over!".

"No biggies." Jungah patted Hyemi's bag 'Why the short notice tho?'.

Jangmi left the two girls to themself as she went back to the kitchen to put dinner on table.

"How about I explain later in your room?" Hyemi gave her a sheepish smile as her stomache let out a low grumble "The tiger inside is not happy.".

"Oh my god this girl." Jungah sighed as she shook her head at Hyemi.

"Hyemi!" a high pitched voice yelled as a little shadow launched itself at Hyemi tackeling her to the ground "Long time no see!".

"Eunji!" Hyemi laughed surprised "As energetic as always it seems.".

"Eunji, give her some space." Hajun said as he walked down the stairs "She has just arrived, don't scare her away.".

"You'll be surprised by who might scare away who." Jungah chuckled as she made both her sister and friend pout.

"What do you mean with that Jungah?!" Hyemi grumbled but Jangmi interrupted them al "Everyone to the dining table please!".

"Get up Eunji, Hyemi." Jungah extended her hand lifting both off the girls from the floor.

Hyemi quickly hung up her jacket and took off her shoes before walking in to the kitchen, there she was greeted with Kiwoo – Jungahs dad – who greeted her warmly "Welcome! Take a seat, take a seat!" he said with big gestures.

"Hello uncle." Hyemi greeted him as she slipped in to a seat next to Jungah. When she saw the food her eyes turned big and she said "Auntie you have surpassed yourself.".

"Special occasions call for special measurs." Jangmi winked at Hyemi before she started scooping up the food on plates.

"How have you been Hyemi?" Kiwoo asked.

"Fairly fine, busy with school life and after-school club but I'm hanging on." Hyemi chuckled.

"I heard you and the girls are working on a school ball project?" Jangmi said as she took a seat too.

"Uhu it's quite project." Jungah nodded "But we're managaing, I think.".

"If you guys need help feel free to ask us, we'll always be ready to help." Kiwoo smiled at them and the girls smiled back....

After dinner~

*Jungahs room*