Ji Solhyun

btscherrykiwi

btscherrykiwi

Name: Ji Solhyun

Nickname:

• Sol - Because she is known to be that person who gets into character and has a very bright attitude. Mostly everyone calls her this name.

• Choco- Because she has those moments where she's binge eating chocolate and her family and friends jokingly call her that

• Ji - Because it just shortens her name overall. This nickname is given by her parents because they think her first name is too long to call so they use her last name.

Birthday: 20 - 09 - 2000

Age: 16 years old

Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea 

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 1,68 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Personality:

She is what you call the girl who dreams in reality. She has a lot of big dreams and is very imaginative. This is probably why she can also be rated as first class drama queen and be known to be dramatic at some points of her daily life. Sol acts as a very comical person to try and make others smile and laugh because of her stories and actions. She reads a lot of books especially with different genres which is a hundred percent of how she gets all these crazy ideas for her little skit. Because of this she knows she wants to get a career in the arts and theater industry because she knows she has the potential and the skill. When she's with her friends, you can almost call her the life of the party Who never fails to please. Before herself she would always choose her friends and others. Not only that, she can be very mischievous and has that pranking nature because what's the fun if you only make others laugh and not get a laugh for yourself? She may be all hyper and happy but she's very sensitive so making her feel sad or mad would cause a nuclear war. In general she enjoys helping others and making them feel happy as well.