Chapter 2: Once again freshmen

8+ comments each person please (wich luckly most off you do!) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 years later~ 

~ Morning, Seoul ~

* Hallway, Uniq High *

Footsteps were heard trough the hall way as someone was walking trough them casually. It was still early and there were no students present yet as it was the first day off school after summer break. The entrance ceremony  was yet to start so she had all the time to peacefully walk trough the soothingly silent corridors.

Sol stopped infront off a window and looked out off it taking in the view off the empty schoolyard "It feels so nostalgic" she sighed "Only 4 years ago, we came in like 5 and now I'm standing here alone" 

She understood they probably lost contact because all off them got busy with their own new interests and schedules. Herself included they found new interests and they all barely made effort too meet with each other because their schedules crashed courses with each other. Now you could almost say that they've completely lost contact because of that.

When she was just nostalgicly staring out off the window wondering what would have happend if they had put in more effect the sound off a piano resonated trough the hallway. 

Sols head perked up as she looked around with big eyes "Who's that?" she questioned as she started following the sound and ended up infront off a music clasroom "The sound is coming from here" 

She carefully opened the door, so that she had a slight view in to the room and saw a male student playing the piano. He didn't notice her as he was totally emerged in his play but neither could she see his face as he was looking downwards.

 He didn't notice her as he was totally emerged in his play but neither could she see his face as he was looking downwards

"He plays so beautifull" Sol thought totally moved by the music

She stood there for a while quietly listening  - or better said eavesdropping - on the male as he continued his amazing play. It had a soothing sound and even though she didn't know him, the music felt comfortable and she let herself get engulfed in it.

That is until the male slightly looked up and she caught a glimps off his face "One off the schools kingkas!" Sol gasped unhearable "Wenhan! Who would have thought he could produce such beautifull music"

Luckly for her at that time the school bell rang announcing the almost start off their entrance ceremony. Sol quickly sped away before Wenhan could notice her or so she thought. 

Cling~ 

Wenhan heard something small fall down nearby the door "Whats that?"  he stood up an walked to the door. He looked around but saw no one around until a glinstering thing on the ground caught his eye.