Chapter 36: Life can go two ways

*Same time, some park*

"Sungjoo, I honestly think this is a bad idea," Yue glanced around nervously as she pulled her hat even lower on her head, "What if someone from school sees us?!"

Sugnjoo who was dragging her along by the hand looked back at her with a mischievous smile "Then I'll just play it off as me cheating on Haeryoung."

"That doesn't make it any better!" Yue hissed surprised as he was totally not taking her worry seriously, but she bumped into his back when he abruptly stopped in his step and turned around.

He firmly grasped her hands in his and pulled her closer to him until there was barely any space between them, "Yuu, it's our long-awaited first date so please try to relax a bit...We've almost been dating for a month and al we've been doing is sneaking around in school and meet up during late hours in quite remote places...I really want to enjoy today with you and I don't want you to be bothered by those thoughts..."

Yue felt a pang of guilt go through her as she saw his expression drop, and realized how much the situation had actually affected their relationship. Despite dating, they couldn't yet openly come out with the news due to the Yubin issue and the pending spring ball.

Since he always easily complying with her wishes and put the wellbeing of his friends before his own, she had not really thought about what the situation must be doing to him. How his feelings must've at least been hurt a few times, and how he was still so understanding and loving towards her.

"If you're really that bothered....we could just head back you know...?" Sungjoo sighed as he interpreted her silence wrong, but instead, she firmly clutched his hands in hers and shook her head.

"No, let's go!" She stated calmly and a relieved smile made it's way back to Sungjoo's face, "I was actually looking forward to this too." she confessed with a light blush.

"That's my girl. You never were one to be bothered by others." Sungjoo mumbled as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, "I even went out of my way to find a place with the cherry blossom trees you love so much. Did you really think I would let you go home like that?"

Suddenly a realization hit her and Yue looked up at him with big eyes, "You ass! Were you actually guilt tripping me?!" She softly elbowed his side as her fierceness was only present in her eyes.

Sungjoo let out a chuckle neither confirming nor denying her claims and slyly said, "I wouldn't dare to princess!" As he guided her along towards the cherry blossom trees...

* During the match *

"Oh no, no, no, no don't let them get the ball. Hook, tackle, smash," Min felt the adrenaline rush through her as the match had proven the be quite intense, and she was actually enjoying herself.

In the beginning, Uniq high's team had led quite well but soon the opponents became more aggressive, and gradually everyone had become tired out.

Although they were already halfway through the second half, both teams had only scored once and they might end up going into penalties.

During their small break, Min had caught the opponent's team saying that they were stronger than Uniq high in penalties and she fell anger rise in her.