Chapter 44: Project Plastic

* A few days later *

"I've honestly lost count of how many times all of you have gathered here." Donghai chuckled as he walked around with a tray full of juice glasses.

Yue couldn't help but agree with him and chuckled as she walked around with munchkins and donuts, "Honestly me neither dad."

"Thank you for the drinks sir," Sungjoo stiffened up as Donghai handed him a drink and Yue grinned mischievously from behind her father.

Jungah pulled out her laptop and put in the driver she had received from Wenhan and Haeryoung, "I've seen all of you more than my own parents the past week."

"What occasion has gathered all of you here this time?" Meilin asked as she walked into the living room, followed on the foot by Yibo who plopped down on the Sofa next to Min.

Everyone exchanged a glance, and they collectively decided they didn't need to fully indulge their parents into this plan without even saying anything.

"Nothing special ma'am," Min hurried to answer as the silence seemed to prolonge a bit too long, "We've one last project we need to finish for the Spring Ball. One we need to work on together."

Jungah turned her laptop and added, "We'll make slides with photos of the last years as a goodbye project. It's a pity Yuanjun and Yixuan are part of our organization group since it should've been a surprise."

In fact, they had come together to put together the evidence that would expose Yebin's behavior and end her tyranny in school once and for al. But it would not be necessary to tell their parents after al this time. Especially explaining the part where the guys had not been friendly either would be very difficult.

"Oh well, we appreciate the gesture," Yuanjun shrugged acting along with her, and Meilin and Donghai seemed to find their answer satisfactory.

They soon left for the living room as the whole group had once again occupied the attic. Which had become their lounging spot with its projector, pillows, and blankets.

"Xuan are you going to the same university as Jun?" Haeryoung questioned as she realized she knew nothing about Yixuan's career choice despite being his close friend.

"Yeah I'm going to K-university too, but I'll be moving into the college dorms there." Yixuan nodded his head as Jungah connected her laptop to the projector.

"Woah, we really growing up huh," Hyemi stated as the realization of their group slowly splitting up had not sunk in yet. She had actually just come to terms with having such a big and warm group of friends.

Jungah gave her a warm smile and stated, "Yes we are, but as long as we keep in touch we'll be fine. Who we are will never change right?"

Her gaze met Yixuans across the room and she remembered their conversations from a few days ago...

* Flashback *

"Here you go," Yixuan said as he placed a plate with pasta in-front of her. A plate he had decorated quite fancy seen the occasion.

Yixuan had invited her over for dinner at his home, as their exams had ended and to plainly spend some time together. Something they had rarely been able to do whilst he had his entrance exams too.

Much to her surprise, on arrival the house had been decorated with candles leading to the dining room, which had been set up very nicely. A white table cloth had been draped over the table, and Yixuan had even gone out of his way to place a pretty flower bouquet in the middle of the table.

Jungah was overwhelmed by the effort he had putten, as she had expected a casual dinner were she possibly would need to meet his parents. Yet much to her surprise, Yixuan had even managed to get everyone out of the house just for their date.