Chapter 40: Loco Moco

* 1 week later, lunch break Uniq high *

"All these exams are turning me crazy!" Seungyoun groaned as he plopped down on the bench with his lunch, and rested his head on the table.

Wenhan who had walked along with him smoothly sat down next to Sol and placed a pack of pocky's on her lap. He gave her a quick wink before engaging in a conversation with Sungjoo about their physics exam.

"Am I actually starting to miss his irrational attitude due to all this sweetness?" Sol thought to herself as a soft smile played on her lips.

After what had happened at the venue last Friday, everything had changed between them. Ever since she had refused to date him that easily, he had been doing his very best to treat her like a princess...

* Flashback to Friday, Venue*

"Did I hear that correctly?" Seungyoun blinked at the others with big eyes, "Did she just kiss him only to reject him afterward."

"Ssht!" Jungah, Min, and Yue said in unison as they wanted to hear what Sol and Wenhan were discussing, making Seungyoun close his mouth intimidated.

After Min and he had set out to find everyone, they had first stumbled upon Jungah and Yixuan who had just finished discussing matters with Seungjun. Not much later they found Sungjoo and Yue in the kitchen, and the said male had his head stuck in an oven to see if it was not rusted.

Unable to calm their curiosity and nerves, the lot of them had gathered on the second floor hidden behind two big pillars, as the banister gave them a view of the ballroom downstairs.

They had arrived just in time to hear Sol claim that Wenhan's confession was a lie, and had been able to enjoy the full show on the front seat.

"I'm sorry what?" Wenhan gave her a confused, hurt, and dejected look.

"I said, I'm not becoming your girlfriend again," Sol stated firmly but when she saw the confusion and hurt in his eyes grow, she felt herself cave in a bit, "Not yet at-least. I mean did you really think I would forgive you that easily. With all the spring ball stress going on, I honestly have no to be dealing with you right now."

"Sol," Wenhan grabbed his hands firmly in his and gave her a concerned look, "Does that mean you don't like me anymore?"

"Ugh this idiot," Min and Sungjoo groaned at the same time, "She just wants him to prove himself. Can't that moron realize something so simple." The later added with disdain.

Yue watched the whole happening with a frown, and clicked her tongue displeased "I honestly don't understand why any of you idiots has the playboy image at school."

"Why don't you try and find out?" Sol pulled her hands back from him and gave him an unimpressed expression, "You should come with something better than just an apology and a confession. What if 'you're' the one to misunderstand your own feelings?!"

"She's really showing him who's boss now," The other girls grinned at each other proudly.

Wenhan, on the other hand, winced slightly, as she used his own words against him and asked her with lost puppy eyes, " You will at least let me try to be a better person right?"

Sol let out a sigh as she slightly melted due to that gaze but, she still gave him an insubordinate look, "Only if you first treat me to those cupcakes you love to talk about so much."

This unlocked a laugh from Wenhan and he pulled her into a hug, "As much as you want Sol, just give the call and I'll have them delivered to you."

"Also, stop being so touchy," Sol stated as she took a step back and tried her best to glare at him, "You have no right to be so touchy with me."