Chapter 30: Secret assasins

*I,5 hours later, Caravan*

"Okay guys, I have got a plan!" Jungah clapped in her hands and everyone fell silent, "How about half of u bring Pierce to her stage? And the others go secure our food and set up the bed for Pierce to sleep in, in our teepee?"

"I'll go with Pierce and talk with her manager," Min immediately suggested before she looked at Yue and stated, "Yu, can you accompany me?"

The said girl remained silent as she stared at her cup of juice with a zoned-out look. The others waited for her to start talking but it remained silent, and in the end, Sol had to jab her side, "Yue?!"

"Huh? Wow! I'm sorry, I totally didn't hear you," Yue chuckled sheepishly as she blinked a few times to clear up her head.

"Yeah, that was quite noticeable," Mark exclaimed dryly earning chuckles from the others and Seungyoun added, "For a second I believed you to be doing some shaman stuff with your juice. Calling up a prophecy or something,"

"That or the stench actually affected her brains," Yibo suggested getting on the bandwagon of teasing his sister and al the girls immediately cringed.

"I asked if you would talk to Pierce's manager with me?" Min repeated her question and Yue nodded her head vigorously. 

"That is..." Jaebum turned his face and looked at Pierce, "If you agree with us?" 

"I'll talk to my manager," Pierce said, suddenly determined to solve at least a few her own problems, "If you two could back me up, it would be great." she glanced at Yue and Min who nodded their heads as an agreement.

"I'll head to the teepee's and secure us some food," Sol stated and Hyemi immediately decided to go along with her.

"What about you guys?" Jungah asked looking around the group of men and Sungjoo immediately volunteered, "I'll go with them to the teepee's and try to set up that extra bed."

"I'm coming with you," Jackson, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and Wenhan immediately said, "We'll carry the food or something." 

"So...Jaebum, Yixuan, Seungyoun, Bambam and Yugyeom come with us?" Pierce confirmed looking at Jungah and the said girl nodded with a smile, "Yes and me too."

"Alright, then we'll be on our way, message us if any of you wants to eat something!" Sol jumped up and tugged her phone into her pocket, "We'll switch with you."

The food group went on their way to the tent and the performance group got out of the tent so that Pierce could prepare for her stage. 

"Hey, are you alright?" Min whispered in Yue's ear and the said person gave her a soft sigh, "I am but...I just got a question I'm not sure how to answer..."

"Is it between you and Sungjoo again?" Min hid the nail on the head and Yue sighed once again, "Didn't you resolve the problems between you two already?!"

Yue averted her gaze and quickly mumbled, "It's not a bad question, okay? But I do need to think about it."

"Oh my gosh!" Realization suddenly hit Min and she gasped shocked, "Is that why he went with the other group?! To give you time-"

She was interrupted by Jungah calling for them and Yue was relieved she could avoid the spitfire of questions by Min. As she rushed to Jungahs side, Yue held her finger against her lip with a mischievous expression and Min let out a deep groan as she had wanted to know more...

*Same time, Seoul*

Haeryoung was laying on her bed and lazing around when she received a message from a specific person after a very long time.