Chapter 6: No Rain, No Flower

Before any off you say "A update!" yes it's a update cause I had the infires 😂😂 and I wrote this like in 30 minutes or something so it migh be really crappy and have lots off mistakes so sorry in advantage!

ALSOOO A HUGE THANKS 1.2K+ READS! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM 😊 THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT BOO'S 💖

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Detention classroom*

"What's happening everyone?" Joongi asked with an raised eyebrow as he stepped in to the classroom.

Everyone froze on their spot as they didn't know what to say or how to even cover up this mess. "So anyone mind explaining?" Joongi crossed his arms

"Think Solhyun, think! What would you do if this was a tv-drama?" Sol's brain was weighing off every possible option until a idea plinged in her head an she started laughing out loud like a maniac.

"What the hell" Yue mutterd under breath as she looked at Sol like she lost her sanity.

"Oy my god" Sol cluthced her stomache dramaticly "Sunsaengnim w-we were trying out a scene I found in one off my drama books and it mainly focused on not loosing a "staring contets" when two protagonists are facing off against each other but you have such bad timing everyone just deadass froze on their spots"

Hyemi got the hint and started laughing too "Actually if we had a camera to capture this hilarious scene it would be great" that was also the cue for Jungah, Yue and Minah to start laughing all off them perfectly managed to produce a real sounding laugh wich had the guys dumbfound.

"One second she was at hyungs troath and now she's laughing like there is no care in the world" Seungyoun thought amazed as he looked at Minah

"Gosh play allong" Minah mutterd under her breath as she shot Sungjoo and Yibo a glare and the two guys immediately played allong sining to the other 3 to do what the girls were saying.

"Geez you guys had me worried for a second" Joongi sighed in relieve "I though you were ready to clutch each others troath"

"Of course not ahaha....haaa" Jungah akward waved it away

"All right kids enough fooling around and let's get started" Joongi chuckled slightly as he gestured for them to sit down "Girls did you set up a plan?"

"Yes we did" Jungah said stepping up as spokesperson for the 5 off them "We made a list off the things we probably need and we thought up a few themes allthough we haven't done our budgeting yet" she rumaged in her bag and took out the two lists Yue and Minah made. "Here are the lists" she said handing them to Joongi who put them on the board with magnets.