Chapter 32: You're a diamond baby

The other girls who had left the caravan immediately got passed by security who rushed into the caravan to catch the ones passed out. Jaehyun in the meantime had been pressed down by two security guards who had cuffed him.

As the girls walked past the cuffed male, the suddenly got separated by the guys jumping on to them.

"Are you girls alright?" Bambam and Yugyeom yelled in a high pitched stressed voice as they clutched on the first person they saw, which in this case was Hyemi, "Why did everything suddenly turn so crazy!"

"Oh my god, you're bleeding!" Youngjae yelled hysterically as he saw the scratch marks on Yue's face but before she could answer, someone grabbed her by the arms and turned her around

"Yue, why did you guys do that you stupids!" Yibo immediately reprimanded her with a stressed voice she had not heard in years as he held her tightly by the shoulders, "You have a wound on your face! How could you put yourself in danger like that!"

"I'm alright Yibo, I'm alright," Yue reassured him as she gave him a smile, "This is nothing compared to the damage I actually dealt." She pointed at the girl getting carried away on a stretcher with a not-so-sorry expression, "The bitch had nails longer than a pencil."

"I swear if anything had happened, how would I've explained to mom and dad..." Yibo let out a deep sigh as his sister's optimistic tone worried him quite well. He didn't even care about the person she had beaten unconscious, they probably deserved it.

"It's alright Yibo, but you should go to a certain girl," Yue whispered as she gently pried his hands off her shoulder and pointed behind her, "She has no one to conform over her and we all know how soft she actually is."

"Oh...right!" Yibo realized what she meant, and gave her one last ruffle through her hair, before running off to Hyemi who was wandering around alone a bit away from the big group.

Some of the security people had gotten Yixuan and Jungah up from the caravan entrance and whilst Medici, who had now arrived on the scene too, checked her condition, the security guards were questioning her about what had happened.

"Yue," Immediately another voice behind her said, and when she turned around she saw Sungjoo stand there with a tensed expression.

Although they had both turned around each other quite a lot ever since his question yesterday, al of the untold feelings dissolved as soon as they saw each other at that moment.

"I'm alright idiot." Yue chuckled with a smile to ease up his tension, but his frown only deepened due to her casual attitude.

"Come here ." Sungjoo sighed, as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug, "What do you mean you're alright when you've got those big scratches on your face."

For a moment Yue had to take in the unfamiliar fuzzy sensation inside off her, before a content feeling took over and she made herself comfortable in his hold. It did help that she only reached his chest, and could rest her head against it.

"You girls are so reckless at times." Sungjoo whispered, rubbing his hand over her back in a soothing manner, "Do you know how much you scared me? And I even warned you so many times to be careful! What if you had really gotten hurt or if they had succeeded in their plan of kidnapping all of you?"

"Sungjoo-" Yue tried interrupting him but he continued on rambling about safety and she had no other choice but to press her finger against his lip, "Let me talk?"

Sungjoo nodded his head as he fell silent, "I was scared, okay. We knew it was stupid, expectable and reckless but we had no other option!" Yue honestly confessed. "Had it been you guys, you would've done the same."