Chapter 37: This is why I don't shop

"This is exactly why I don't like shopping with woman," Yue groaned as she plopped down on the couches in the changing rooms, "We've already gone through five shops and none of you have been able to find anything. Neither did you let me pick the simple ones."

"That's because our concepts are tres uniq, we cannot just simply choose the first dress we see!" Sol immediately stated with a huff. "You as Titania should not accept any mundane dress. That is not befitting of the iron Fae queen."

Jungah on the other hand actually agreed with Yue and plopped down next to her on the couch, as Hyemi and Min were getting changed into their potential dresses.

Yue was quite relieved that despite everything that had happened the past few days, Sol had cheered up a bit and was doing her best in moving on. It was the least to say that all of them had been shocked after she had finally told them after three days of being 'sick'...

* Flashback to Monday *

"Morning~" Hyemi yawned as she walked into the classroom and immediately noted a person missing, "Huh...where's Sol?"

Yue who had been absentmindedly tapping on her phone looked up and answered, "She won't be attending school today. She's not feeling well."

"Oh really? Did you know!" Seungyoun looked surprised as he nudged Wenhan's shoulder, but the later just shook his head with a vague expression.

"How would I know?" Wenhan mumbled distracted but Yixuan gave him a skeptical look, "Because she's your girlfriend."

Wenhan let out a frustrated sigh and said, "I don't know okay? She was still fine Saturday."

Of course, he knew damn well why she was sick, but he could do nothing about it unless he wanted to hurt her even more. Even if he tried, he would be the last person she probably wanted to see right now.

Who could blame her tho? Her hurt expression had been haunting him ever since the incident on Saturday, and the sleepless nights were getting to him.

"Okay, okay everyone calm down." Seungjoo stepped in as a mediator, "It's Monday morning, none of us are at our best now. She's sick and hopefully, she gets better soon. That's al."

Immediately a worried expression graced Hyemi's expression as she plopped down in her chair, "Did she catch a cold?"

"Dunno, she said something about feeling under the weather," Yue shrugged and when Hyemi opened her mouth to ask another question, Min suddenly shoved her phone in Hyemi's face and silenced her.

"Hyemi sweetheart, just stop asking so many questions for now. Our Sol has the heartbreak disease."

Hyemi's eyes turned big but she immediately nodded her head and turned around. Yue shot Sungjoo a grateful glance and Jungah cleared her throat, "Well then, shall we discuss the latest updates on the spring ball progress..."

* Flashback, last night *

"He said what?!" Min jumped up with fire in her eyes and there seemed to be steam coming out of her ears, "The freaking audacity he has!"

Sol groaned deeply into her pillow as Hyemi was stroking her hair consolingly and Jungah uttered a few curses under her breath, "Who does that bastard think he is! Isn't this a bit too much, even if he forced you into his girlfriend role?"

"Okay, but honestly why would he break up with you?" Yue questioned leaning back against the headboard of Sol's bed, "I mean, there's no way someone would behave as he did, towards someone they didn't like. During the festival, he looked like he had lost his life searching for you."