Chapter 28: Listen to my heartbeat

After breakfast, the big group had split up in smaller groups. The reason for this was, because of the opinions of what band or singer they wanted to see clashing.

The people with mutual interest in stages or with stages nearby each other decided to group together, and head out. They arranged it so that they would meet each other again in the food court during lunch time.

This was unless Pierce messaged them, then they would first off al forward the message to each other, and then head towards the place she wanted to meet up at. They also decided to go to Pierce's performance after lunch.

The group was currently split up into three smaller groups. Group 1 consisted of, Sol, Yue, Yugyeom, Wenhan, Mark, Jackson and Sungjoo. Group two simply consisted of, Min, Jungah, Bambam, Youngjae, Yixuan, and Seungyoun. Group three was the smallest and only consisted of, Jaebum, Jinyoung, Hyemi, and Yibo...

*Stage 3*

"Wow, we're together again." Yue's voice sounded really sarcastic, as she looked at Sungjoo, who gave her an innocent look in return, "Must be gods plan." 

Group 1 was forcing themselves through the massive crowd, to gain spots closer to the stage. Jackson was leading the row and moved people aside, making an easy path for them. Yue and Sungjoo made up the rear for their group. 

"What can I say..." Sungjoo shrugged with his hand palms upwards, "Literally, everything must like us together." 

"You wish~" Yue rolled her eyes at him, as she tried forcing a smile away. 

"Is that a smile I see?" Sungjoo bowed his head a bit closer to hers, earning a nudge from Yue's elbow in his sides.

"I don't know if everything likes you two together, but I do." Sol turned around with a grin and winked at Sungjoo. 

"How about you focus on your own feet, before minding other peoples relationships?" Wenhan who had grabbed a hold of her wrist - the second she entered the crowd, she almost got pushed over, looked back at her with a frown.

"How about you turn that sour expression away from me?" Sol bit back at him, but her tone had turned much gentler than normal and so did his, "I would rather have the one from yesterday."

"The one from yesterday?" Both Yue and Sungjoo cocked their heads to the side, curiously. 

"You wish cupcake." Wenhan looked a bit startled, but he played it off cooly "You better treasure that one memory, you'll never see it again." 

"Oho, is that a challenge Lee Wenhan?" Sol gave him a questioning look.

"See it however you want." Wenhan just shook his head, before facing the front again.

"Is it me, or are those two less prickly around each other?" Sungjoo whispered so that only Yue would hear him. 

"It's not you, maybe something happened in the water?" Yue shrugged not knowing the full story. She only knew that Wenhan had pulled Sol into the water by her leg, but what had happened afterward was a mystery for her. Sol had not seemed shocked, so Yue didn't worry much, despite Sol's fright of deep water. 

"Also Yue," Sungjoo started walking close behind her, and slipped his hand into hers gently "I might get lost, so please let me hold your hand." 

"You might get lost?" Yue let out an aggravated huff, but she did not pull her hand back, "You?! The man who can easily look over half of the heads here?"

"It's a gift." Sungjoo chuckled, clutching her hand tighter as Yue let out a defeated sigh...