Kim Minah

 -moonjoon

-moonjoon

Name: Kim Minah

Nickname:

• Min- all of her friends bc its a shorter version of her name, Bao Bao- Her brother and best friend because she used to be chubby when she was younger

• Bao Bao- Her brother and best friend because she used to be chubby when she was younger

• Mom- the girls called her that due to her acting like a straight up mom sometimes

Birthday: 14 - 12 - 2000

Age: 16 years old

Birthplace: Toronto, Canada

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Nationality: Canadian

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 1, 57 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Personality:

She's a cuddly little bear and she tends to do Aegyo really well.She has a wild and carefree side that surprises everyone. She loves being with her friends, and shes seen as childish sometimes. She loves having an adventure, and she's always going out and being the one to take care of people When she puts her mind on something she will do anything in her power to do it how she wants. Shes told that at time she can be bossy, but she shakes that off and laughs about it. She hates watching the girls be super wreckless, because she cares about them so much.Her childish side isnt shown very often with other people,but with the girls she shows it more. She's the responsible friend that all parents love, and she always makes sure that the girls are on the right track and doing everything they can for them to be happy. She's very supportive, and always supports any of the girls towards any of their dreams that they want to reach/ achieve. She also is known for being the friend that everyone wants to meet her parents as shes very reliable and she also loves to help babysit as she loves kids. She's very reserved when meeting new people, but opens up to them as time passes.