Chapter 23: K-Town festival

"What?!" Yue questioned laughingly "It's not like you've never seen them before.".

"But you know how we talk when it's just us." Min protested indicating towards the very, very comfortable way they talked between each other.

"Oh? why don't you let us in on that too?" Seungyoun said as he wriggeld his eyebrows at them.

"We talk about periods, how we wake up in a pool off blood every morning." Min said looking him dead in the eyes trough the screen "You want to hear about that?".

"Min!" Jungah immediately said looking at Seungyoun pulling back frightened as well as the other guys "Don't scare the poor boy.".

"Yoo it's not worser than the time one off us got the question if we used anpan fillings." Yue snorted and all the girls followed as the guys looked at them terrified.

"You girls can be so scary." Yuanjun dramaticaly clutched his heart "I thought you guys only talked about, make-up, clothes, crushes and how hot Park Seo-Joon is.".

"He is hot!" Sol said in a duh voice "But as off lately we got a lot off diferent things on our minds so we can't be the stereotypical high school girls.".

"Stereotypical high school girls you say." Yixuan chuckled "What might those be?".

"Cheerleaders and Nerds." Hyemi summed up "Goths, emo's and stoners.".

"Admit it, everyone has had their emo phase." Yibo immediately commented and everyone just shrugged nonchalantly at him.

"Anyways, I'm going upstairs before we scare them even more with the Patriarchy Padding  and Mammary Muzzles stories ." Yue chuckled as she stood up from the couch and walked towards the stairs.

"Oh hell  noh." Sol immediately protested "That's already traumatizing for us, lets just not do that.".

"I'm going to pretend I never heard off anything." Wenhan mumbled.

 "Oh yeah by the way, snacks are on the table and drinks in the fridge, if you need anything else just give a screech or use your eyes in the kitchen.".

"Go it!" Yibo answerd as Yue went to her bedroom.

*Bedroom*

"Man I feels I like a mom who's kids, friends have come over." Yue shook her head.

"Yeah minus the small detail that you have a adult link with one off your kids friends." Min commented sharply.

"Wouldn't that just make you a milf?" Sol questioned with no censor.

"No, okay ew just no." Yue said in disgust "With who should I have a link anyway?".

"As if you don't know that." Min sassed her because off the obvious statement.

"Woah Min are you in the sniper mood today." Hyemi chuckled as she watched the exchange with amusement.

"I don't know to be honest." Min chuckled as she took a sip off her tea.

"So Sol tell me, what is the real reason you called us?" Jungah asked as Yue plopped down on her bed.

"Actually it's rather simple." Sol said as she turned her camera from the front to the back one. The camera view fell ona suitcase half filled with clothes "Have you guys started packing already?".

"Uhm no, but I've already made a list." Jungah confessed sheepishly.

"You know how my packing is." Hyemi started laughing "I usually trow some stuff in to my suitcase the evening before and I'll see when I get there.".