Chapter 39: I liked him first!

* Dance hall, Venue *

"Do you think we should go look?" Seungyoun nervously paced around, oblivious to the fact that this was actually getting on Min's nerves very much.

After the pool gathering a week ago, Wenhan had asked them for help and hoped they could create a moment for him to talk to Sol properly and without disturbance.

Jungah had noted that they would soon start setting things up in the venue and that that might be his best chance. Although Min and Jungah hadn't really looked all that happy with Wenhan's behavior, they still wanted to help out for Sol's sake. Leading to all of them being here despite half of them not having much to do. They wanted to be there for whatever happened.

"Please, sit down and stop pacing around so much," Min grabbed his hand and made him sit back next to her, "Compared to those two, you're actually the one who's making me nervous."

Seungyoun curled his lip up in a pout but still complied with her wish, "Sorry Min."

Min glanced at him and knew he had no ill intentions, and the fact that he went along with almost everything she did or said was actually very sweet.

"You know...we could go find the others first?" Min proposed, knowing that he would like it to be 'moving around' rather than sitting still here and waiting, "I for sure know Yue doesn't need all this time to inspect those ovens."

"Yess! Let's go~" He immediately jumped up and pulled her along by the hand, "I might go crazy if I've to sit this out."

Min just chuckled at him and slightly felt relieved that things had not turned strange between them. Although they had a very enjoyable jjajangmyeon date, she could tell he had been thinking about her words a lot.

They silently walked through the different halls in search of the kitchen, when they had somehow arrived at the balcony where he had heard her sing for the first time.

"Good old times," Min smiled thinking back on the chaos back then and didn't notice that Seungyoun had stopped and turned around.

"Minah," He said as she bumped nose-first into his chest, and kept her in place there by placing his hand on her back, "I'm sorry for making you wait so long."

Min blinked at him confused as his words came totally out of the blue, "Say what now?"

"I know I owe you a proper confession, and I want you to know that I've been working on it...it's just that I can't seem to find the right way and time..." Seungyoun sighed with a dejected expression, "I know I act like a kid around you most of the time and that you must be tired of me by now, but...can you please wait for me a bit more?"

"Ugh, you idiot!" Min clicked her tongue irritated and flicked his forehead, making him wince "When did I ever say that I got tired of you, stop jumping to conclusions. I told you I wanted a proper confession, not a whole proposal."

"I know but, if you like someone very much it should be done in a proper way!" Seungyoun protested and then groaned as he realized what he had just said. He leaned his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, mentally cursing himself.

Min couldn't help but chuckle due to his stupidly adorable behavior, "I don't mind waiting, and you don't need to hurry. I'm not going anywhere, so do it the way you want." She gently brushed her fingers through his hair and he seemingly eased up under her touch.

Seungyoun felt relief wash over him as Min was very understanding, and he clutched her even tighter in his arms not wanting to get out of the embrace at that moment...

*Small hall, Venue*

"Yo-you...you...yo-you wha-what..." Sol stammered as her brain refused to process his words but, her heart betrayed her by beating louder till the point that it was echoing in her ears, "Do-don't li-lie to me..."