Chapter 11: Tipsy Unicorns

"Sol?..." Hyemi carefully whisperd as the other girl fell silent but then she followed the others gaze and frooze as she saw the pair off eyes too.

It was if a magic timer was ticking down. Both the girls froze as they were doing a staring contest with the it. But the clock was ticking down and if anyone else would have been there, they would have heard the 3....2....1.... and the eyes blinked once.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sol screamed hystericly as she lost it and dropped her phone.

"WAAAAAAAAAA!" Hyemi yelled at the same time as Sol but unlike the other girl she grabbed a pan and put it over head as her "hiding place" and ducked down on the ground with some garlic in her hand. "Don't come closer I'll excorse you with water and garlic.

Sol immediately ducked down to the ground and franticly searched for her phone. Little did she know the eyes did the same as her startled from the screams.

Suddenly shuffeling sounds could be heard as Sols hand touched her phone. She grabbed it stood up and immediately with her other she grabbed things from behind her and started trowing it at the it's infront off her.

Little did she know she had grabbed small wooden boxes filled with herbs.

"Ouch!" One voice said, "Crap!" another followed.

"No, no, no!" Sol mentally cursed "Inteligent it's!"

Taking the chance off her one moment hesistation one off the it's, launched itself bravely forward and grabbed her wrists.

"NOO LET ME GOO! DON'T EAT ME OR TAKE ME TO ASMODEUS! I'M TOO BEAUTIFULL TO DIE!" Sol yelled with closed eyes as she struggeld and swung her arms from left to right as she hoped to swing it off.

"Cupcake?!" A voice suddenly filled with suprise asked.

"YOU HIDEOUS BEASTY THING, I SWEAR TO-" Sol continued before she realised what it said "Did it say cupcake?".

She opend her eyes and recognised te guy infront off her "Water mushroom?" She sqeaked suprised.

"Uh..wh-...yeah me!" Wenhan said not understanding her nickname for him.

The both off them forgot Hyemi who could not hear anything due to the pan on her head. The girl lifted the pan slightly and saw Sol being held by something.

With hesistation she trew the pan off her head - wich made a clattering sound - and yelled "STAY AWAY FROM HER! TAKE MY GARLAHOLIC ATTACK!"

"Hold op Hye-" Sol started but it was too late. She jumped forward and trusted two pieces off garlic in to his nose whilst squirting bubble water in his face.

"Oh shit..." A fourth voice said as Wenhan fell backwards on the ground due to his head getting polluted by the garlic smell.

Suddenly all the lights flashed on in the room and Yue was standing in the doorway looking like the devils incarnation herself "What's going on?" She asked in a dangerously soft voice as she scanned the scene.

Now Sol and Hyemi could finaly clearly see Wenhan on the ground knocked out by garlic, Yibo was quite close to them ready to help Wenhan and the other 4 were all half in the kitchen and half in the livingroom.

"Uhm we came to get water and then we heard crunching sounds and stuff got a bit out off hand hehe." Hyemi chuckled as she scratched her head.

"Understatement off the year has been made, much wow." Yue rolled her eyes as Min was peeking from behind her back.

"In the process we didn't think off turning on the lights.." Sol said sheepishly.

"Why do you guys do dumb shit like white people do in horror movies!" Yue growled "No offensive against caucasian people but there is leggit everywhere a switch for lights and you still walk trough the house with flashlights?!"