Chapter 38: Finfish

* 1 week later, Spring ball venue*

"So everyone knows what they have to do right?" Jungah asked looking around the gathered group, with her planner tightly pressed against her chest. The closer the spring ball came, the more her nerves started acting up, and the more she had started using her planner as a lifeline to success.

She knew she could trust the gathered people, including her three best friends and the three boys but she still felt tense without the whole team together. Due to Hyemi having no work at the venue until next week, she and Yibo had headed to the cinemas. Yuanjun and Haeyoung had proposed to help out but, they had refused as they did not know how much work it would really cost them to set everything up. According to Sungjoo, Wenhan would come a bit later but that information actually gave Jungah more stress than reassurance. Especially with what they had planned tonight.

"Yes, ma'am!" Everyone nodded their head as they were in high spirits and set out to do their own jobs.

Yue and Sungjoo would inspect the kitchens and determine what possibilities they had for the food prep and cakes. Min and Seungyoun team would set up the main stage with the IT-technicians and determine how they wanted the sound system to be around the whole venue.

Jungah and Yixuan would discuss the ball schedule with Seungjun and Baekho, as well as what they expected from their butlers during the night itself. Sol, on the other hand, would start setting up tables and basic stands for the decoration with the production and decorator company workers.

If all went well, they could put the final touches two days before the ball.

"Relax a bit will you," Yixuan stated calmly as he put his hand on her shoulder, "You're as tensed as a tuned guitar string. Remember what I said? Have a bit more trust in your friends and everything will be fine."

"I know Xu, but you know how difficult I find it to let things out my control," Jungah sighed as she leaned against his shoulder, seeking comfort in his warmth.

Yixuen chuckled as he gently pressed a kiss against her temple, before proposing "How about we go find Seungjun and give you something you have control over?"

Jungah happily complied and they headed out to Seungjuns office...

* Before movie, Cinema *

As they were queuing to pay for their popcorn and drinks, Hyemi glanced at her watch with an anxious look, "Do you think they'll be fine? Should we maybe have been there?"

"I don't think it would've had any added value for us to be there," Yibo shook his head as he paid for the food and guided her along to the hall, "No matter how many of us are there, in the end, it is something they've to resolve themselves."

"You're right about that..." Hyemi nodded her head with a small smile, "I just hope everything goes well, no matter what they decide."

"Besides, how can you develop your own love story if your constantly worried about others," Yibo didn't intend for Hyemi to clearly hear him but, she still did and gave him a questioning look, "I think I'm developing mine quite well." She smiled at him innocently but with a tad of mischievousness.

Yibo immediately mirrored her contagious smile and bopped her nose with his finger, "Don't get too cheeky with me now."

Hyemi covered her nose with a pouty expression and was about to protest when the lights turned off.

At first, everything seemed relatively normal until a breeze blew through the theatre and they felt the chairs rumble underneath them.

"Wait...Yibo!" Hyemi suddenly clutched on to his arm with a gasp, "Is this the 4D hall?"