Chapter 19: We need a plan

Next day~

*Library, Uniq High*

"Glad our whole year has self study for 2 hours." Hyemi said twirling her pen around "Not glad the only homework we have is maths.".

"Tell me something new." Sol sighed looking at the textbook, it felt like all the formulas were wiggeling their butts at her.

"Lets take a break and talk about something else." Jungah said closing her book and pushing it away.

Immediately Min - who was sitting opposite off her - bend forward and put a hand against her forehead.

"I'm not running a fever Min." Jungah swatted her hand away.

"Alien who are thy?" Hyemi said "What did thy do with Jungah.".

"Jungah and taking a break from homework?" Yue chuckled "Talk about the world ending.".

"Guys come on listen please!" Jungah sighed as she pulled out a different notebook titled "Spring ball".

"Oh spring ball, that's important." Sol was about to clap in her hands when Yue stopped her.

"Library remember?" Yue facepalmed.

"Oh right sorry." Sol chuckled sheepishly.

"Since we are talking about the springball, I have some designs I need to show you guys." Yue said standing up from her chair.

"Where you going tho?" Min questioned.

"I'll be right back, just grabbing the designs from my locker." Yue said scoooting away.

"Be quick Yue!" Jungah whisperd after her.

*School hallways*

"Just our luck." Yue mumbled as she walked towards her locker in a quick pace "The libraries on the otherside off the school.".

She enterd a corridor that would straightly lead her to her lockers. Just as she stepped in to the corridor Sungjoo came walking in from the opposite side.

He seemed to not notice her as he was focused on his phone.

"What a timing."  Yue thought as she kept her face emotionless.

After Haeryoungs explanation yesterday she was still conflicted about a lot off things, but she knew she made a big mistake and had to appolegize for it.

Only now was not the right time for it. "This does not mean, I can't make small steps forward." Yue thought as she bravely walked trough the corridor.

Sungjoo was already halfway there and she knew they would pass each other by in a few seconds.

Just as they were to pass by each other, her purse dropped from her back pocket on the ground. Startled Sungjoo looked up.

"Shit!" Yue mentally cursed as she turned around to pick it up but to her suprise a hand was already extendd towards her whilst holding her purse.

Yue looked up to see Sungjoo holding her purse but he was avoiding her gaze, staying true to his words.

Yue - after a moment off hesistation - took the purse from his hand. Without saying anything he turned around and was starting to walk away.

"Say it!" Yue mentally reprimanded herself as she opened her mouth and said "Thank you, Thank you for everything Sungjoo.".

Suprised Sungjoo turned around with the speed off light but Yue had ran away already.