Chapter 27: It's Fiesta time

I had motivation to get my life together, but then again my motivation doesn't like sticking around long....sooo here we are with another chapter~

Next day~

*Campsite*

Everyone had finally gatherd around the tables infront off the teepees, and where eating a food-bar.

Bambam had handed them out, and now they were discussing what the plan for today was.

"Bambam tell me honestly," Jungah spoke up after taking a few bites from the bar "how edible is this bar really?"

"It's edible," Bambam shrugged "wether it's healthy or not is another question."

When Jaebum was about to trow the bar at him, Bambam stopped him by holding up his hand "But! Worry not! This is not your real breakfast."

"What do you mean?" Min asked confused, as she had already placed the bar back on the table.

"Well, we do have vip tickets after all." Bambam started grinning "So we're going to the vip lounge and food court area."

"Holy shit!" Sol started cheering, followed by Yugyeom and Jackson.

"Free good food!" Seungyoun said cheerfully.

"Everyday from 8 till 10 you can eat breakfast," Bambam explained "from 12:30 till 2 is lunch and from 17:30 till 20:30 is dinner."

"The times are based on how active the festival will be on certain parts off the day." Youngjae added "If your favorite band plays from 17:00 till 18:00, then you can grab dinner after that."

"Then why the kitchen?" Yue questioned " I mean I get it for the non-vips, but for us?"

"Is it for show?" Yibo added.

"If you need a snack," Bambam shrugged "or if you miss any off the appointed times. Wich I think is quite difficult."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Sungjoo asked looking around "It's almost 10 o'clock and the festival starts at 11, so let's get going."

Just then the noise off a animal dying off resounded from Hyemi's and Yixuans stomaches simultaneously, and everyone started laughing.

"My stomache certainly agrees with it." Yixuan laughed as they started moving towards the vip area...

10 minutes later~

*Food court, Vip section*

Bambam had handed them their passes and, had quickly explained who they could see in the vip are, where they were allowed to go and how the food court works.

"I'm drowning in the smell off all the food around me." Hyemi commented as she grabbed herself some scrambled eggs.

"Hyemi be carefull off your white shirt." Min warned her, carefully balancing her toast and a coffee on her platter.