Chapter 10: Overdose pizza & mellow talk

"BANG BANG BANG!" Minah yelled in the mic as she was heartfully singing one off Big Bangs hit songs "PANG-YA, PANG-YA, PANG-YA!"

All off the 4 girls were standing and dancing around. Only 10 minutes ago their pizza had arrived and by now half off it was already gone. Yue and Jungah were both holding a pizza piece in their hands while doing the dance moves with the other hand.

Sol and Hyemi were acting like drunk ahjusshi as the both held a cup off coke in their hands and were shaking the cups with flicks off their wrist.

"I'm glad we have a detached house or the neighbours would have died!" Yue laughed "But wait weren't you supposed to study Jungah?" she teasingly poked the other girls side. 

"Yeah exactly "supposed" to "study" Jungah laughed rolling her eyes. 

"Lord praise the person who thought up the "Hawaiian pizza!" Hyemi hollored stuffing another piece in to her mouth. 

"Yue did you bring my chocolate muffins?" Sol asked thinking off them suddenly but she got interupted by Min as the next song was "Not Today" by "BTS"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP IT'S MY BAE'S TIME!" Minah said being the hardcore Namjoon stan she was she started rapping his first part " All the underdogs in the world, A day may come when we lose, But it is not today, Today we fight!"

Hyemi took the 2nd mic and started rapping - or better said yelling - Suga's part "No not today , eonjenga kkocheun jigetji, But no not today , geu ttaega oneureun aniji!"

Sol grabbed her mic and did the ad lib parts with Hyemi "No no not today!"

" Ajigeun jukgien, Too good day, No no not today" Hyemi continued and together with Sol they finished "No no no, not today!".

"MY BAE!" Minah yelled knowing exactly when Namjoons part was gonne come on and everyone let her have her special moment while they laughed till death from her rapping "Geurae urineun extra, But still part of this world, Extra plus ordinary, geugeotto byeol geo anyeo, oneureun jeoldae jukji mara, bicheun eodumeul ttulko naga, sae sesang neodo wonhae Oh baby yes I want it!".

"You're crazy!" Yue laughed as she stood up from the couch "I'm going to get some more drink!" 

"I'm coming with you!" Jungah said as the other 3 continued rocking out to not today.

*Kitchen*

"So what do you want to drink?" Yue asked ignoring Jungah's stare.

"Yue drop the act and spill the beans." Jungah said leaning against the kitchen counter, while crossing her arms infront off her chest.

"I'm sorry but my fridge does not contain the drinks named "drop the act" and "spill the beans" sadly" Yue still acted like she was dumb.

"Oh come on anyone who knows you a little bit can see you're upset about something!" Jungah huffed slightly frustrated that Yue acted so oblivious.