Chapter 17: Can we talk?

"Okay I'm iching to tie you up and demand an explanation." Min fumed after they finally were done with the suffecoating group hugg "but I think you have something more important at home so I'm letting you go, but tomorrow we get a proper explanation! Understood?".

"Yes, yes I'm sorry for worrying everyone..". Jungah sighed as she gave them a appolegetic look.

"Geez at least respond to your messages!" Sol blazed putting her hands on her hips.

"I almost thought you were abducted based on Hajun oppa's reaction." Hyemi whined

"Okay, okay guys chill down." Yue stepped inbetween before they would rant further "At least we know she's allright, and she was in good hands so everythings fine right? Let her go home first and well talk tomorrow after everyone calmed down.".

With that said she winked at Jungah before turning around and announcing "I'm going home, see ya'll tomorrow!".

"Yue you're the best!" Jungah yelled after her, upon hearing that Yue turned around and grinned cheekily "I know!".

"W-wha.." Sol said buffeld looking between Yue and Jungah.

"What did she mean with she was in good hands?" Min scratched her head confused.

"Yah Yue wait for us!" Yuanjun yelled as he and Yibo hurried after her "Only you have the key to our house!".

"Walk faster then!" Yue yelled back.

"Seems like they are good too." Hyemi smiled "Well then I'm going home too, see you tomorrow guys."

"I'll walk with you, since we live nearby." Sungjoo immediately said "It's quite late too.".

"Thank you~" Hyemi smiled at him and the two off them left in the direction off their houses.

"Since when did those two get close?" Sol asked once again super suprised.

"I dunno but we should head home too." Min said.

"Uhu good plan, see you tomorrow then." Sol waved and turned around but then she bumped in to someone.

"Is it your habit to bump in to me?" Wenhan chuckled.

"Is it your habbit to stand in my way?" Sol retorted with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but I thought off escorting you home." Wenhan said "It's partly my fault you're out this late so.".

"But I dragged you around the neighbourhood so we're back to zero again." Sol said "You don't need to escort me home.".

"I insist on it since it's late." Wenhan said grabbing her hand and pulling her allong with him "Also you became a employee in our store unknowingly so just let me escort you home.".

"Once again I'm getting dragged around by his pace." Sol thought not even being able to protest against him.

"Shall we go home too?!" Seungyoun popped up next to Min startling her.

"Oh my god!" Min hit his arm slightly "Don't randomly do that! You scared me!".

"Ouch, sorry." Seungyoun rubbed his arm.

"But yes let's go home!" Min naturally accepted his suggestion even though a few weeks ago she would have said no, now she didn't mind.

"Let's go too Jungah-yah." Hajun said as he saw the rest leave too "I know you probably don't want to hear this and honestly a lot off things you said to mom were right, I still think you two need to talk more with each other. Till now it had always been that mom was at the receiving end and never thought about your feelings and what you wanted to do. Ending in you cropping up too much off your feelings and what you really wanted to say.".