Chapter 8: You're on!

"1....2....3!" Dongjun trew up the ball in the air and both off the jumpers, shot up stretching out their hands to get the ball. Sungjoo was the first one to get the ball and he swiftly pushed it in to Wenhans hands.

"On defense!" Jungah immediately called but the whole team made a small miscalculation. Team QK had put in all off their male players except for Yixuan who was a sub with the 3 girls just like he wanted. So now it was a 2: 1 strenght ratio.

Wenhan quickly scanned the place and he saw that Yuanjun had already reached the otherside off the court. Yue followed his gaze and cursed mentally "Shit!". She took a sprint but it was too late as he was basicly just standing next to the net and only had to trow the ball in to the basket. The buzzer ringed trough the court as the first two points were counted down for team QK. All the students went wild and the 3 girls on the becnh started doing a cheer while jumping around.

"Sorry." Seungjun immediately mumbled but everyone shook their heads at him. "Don't worry about it too much, you did your best!" Sol smiled at him, easing him up a bit. "We'll get those points back!" Bambam grinned confidently.

"Ball for team R9." Bora gestured from the sidelines. "Sol trow in the ball" Yue said and Sol immediately followed suit.

Everyone got in position and the guys were mostly guarding Bambam and Seungjun the two tallest.

"Wait why is Yibo so close on that girl?" Eunha asked suprised as she pointed at Yibi closely shadowing Yue.

"You'll find out soon." Yixuan gave a vague answer.

"Fancy seeying you here cupcake." Wenhan tried distracting Sol "But shouldn't you be sneeking around instead?" He taunted.

Sol just rolled her eyes at him and saw that Jungah was free. She quickly passed the ball to her and sped off in to the court.

"I got the ball but what now?" Jungah thought as she looked at the crowded half court infront off her. From the corner off her eye she saw a hand wave at her and without a second thought she trew the ball.

"Watch out!" Minah yelled as she jumped up from her seat but it was too late. The ball went towards Bambam and the most unpredictable happend.

He reached out to grab the ball but instead off catching it, he managed to let it slip trough his fingers. The ball hit him straight in the face smacking him to the ground but if it ended there, it wouldn't have been such a miracle. No the ball bounced off his face angainst the board off the basket and miraculously went trough the net making team R9 get their first points.

A silence fell as no one could comprehend what happend righ there and the game was halted. Suddenly a loud laugh pierced trough the court and a short male with blonde hair and a black tank top was laughing his ass out. Following him where the 4 males around him who all started clutching their stomaches and the whole audience followed.

"How even?" Jungah mumblled flabbergasted but then she recollected herself and ran towards the poor boy on the ground to check up on him.

"Time out!" Dongjun called and walked towards Bambam too, to check up on him.

"Bambam-ssi?" Jungah asked cautiously as she squated down next to Bambam on the ground "Are you allright?."

"A..." Bambams voice softly came out as he grabbed his nose. "A?." Jungah asked confused as the other 3 surrounded them as well. "A....a angel." Bambam brought out "I can see a angel."

"Sunsaengnim." Sol caught Dongjuns attention "I think he might have a concussion, he's rambeling about seeying angels!"

"I think I'm almost crossing the river." Bambam lifted his hand and slightly touched Jungahs face "An angels is there with the white light." he traced his finger allong her cheek.