Chapter 21: Reality check

*Lee Household*

Jungah was sorting her 20 unused and 10 used notebooks. It was not because she was bored or had nothing better to do. No the total opposite off that, it gave her a satisfiying feeling to be doing this.

She opened one off her used notebooks and brushed her fingers allong the lines with written notes.

"How much I love the feeling off filling papers with notes." Jungah sighed satisfied when her phone rang.

Jungah looked at the caller -ID and saw that it was Hyemi. 

"Hello?" Jungah said as she picked up the phone.

"Hey Jungah, it's me Hyemi." Hyemi said in her usual airy tone.

"Hey what's up?" 

"Uhm yeah so, what are you doing?" Hyemi's voice sounded a bit held back.

"Nothing much, sorting and cleaning my stuff. Why?" Jungah asked as she heard the difference in Hyemi's voice.

"Nooo..." Hyemi fell silent for a second before she asked "I thought maybe I could come over?". 

"Well I don't really mind." Jungah said, even though she was surprised she still kept it hidden in her voice "Wait a sec, I'll tell my mom you're eating with us.'".

"Mhm, thanks Jungah!".  Hyemi said her voice a bit more cheeriër.

"Mom?!" Jungah called out as she walked half way down the stairs. 

"Yes, Jungah?" Jangmi answerd as she walked out from the livingroom

"Is it allright if Hyemi eats with us?" Jungah asked partly scared her mom might say no because she thinks Hyemi might be in the way off her studiying.

"Yes, why of course."Jangmi smiled "The other girls are not coming? I can cook some more.".

"No, only Hyemi this time." Jungah returned the smile as she was reliefed that her mom went allong with it easly "Thanks mom!".

"Your welcome dear." Jangmi said as Jungah walked back up stairs to tell Hyemi it was okay.

"Hyemi?" Jungah asked picking up her phone again.

"Yeah?" Hyemi answerd after some rusteling on the line.

"My mom says it's okay." Jungah brought the good news.

"Nice!" Hyemi cheered "Then I'll see you in a half an hour?". 

"Yes, see you later alligator!" 

"In a while crocedile." Hyemi replied before hanging up the call.

*Wang Household*

"Yue?" Yibo called knocking on her door.