Chapter 1

All rights reserved

COPYRIGHT: This story "My Parents Are Vampires?!" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers, content within blogs, and social networks) is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Dawson Sasha) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

**************************

A:N/ Hey guys! It's been about a month since I dont post something here! Crazy! So this is a new story I had been planning on writing just a couple of weeks ago. Let me know what you think ;)  Thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes!

Vampire.

The definition of a vampire is simple.

A mythical creature who never ages.

Who sucks blood in order to survive and be strong.

Who stays young and beautiful.

Forever.

Vampire, a mythical creature who isnt supposed to exist.

Who is supposed to exist only in fairy tales, in stories, only in the wild imagination of a person's head!

A vampire isnt supposed to be real!

How can humans live in a world were vampires and werewolf's are real?

Are fairies and elf's real too?

Is everything we once were taught was fake now real?

I guess so.

Because the moment I found out my parents were actually vampires, I began to realize that everything that you think isnt real, actually is real!

Vampires are supposed to stay in books only, but they're not, they're out in the woods, pretending to be normal human beings, pretending to be something they're not.

Vampires are liars, vampires lie to other people.

Vampires make you believe what they want.

They're evil.

They shouldnt exist.

They pretend to eat, and sleep.

They pretend they have a job, they pretend they never go out to the woods to hunt, to suck on a neck.

They pretend their skin isnt cold and smooth, they pretend their eyes dont change color with their moods.

Overall, they think they're normal human beings.

But they're not.