Chapter 21

• Dedicated to Everyone who reads this story <3

A:N/ So let me get this straight, this story surpassed the amounts of reads compared to 4 of my other stories. It surpassed the amount of votes on ALL of my other stories, and is 6 votes away from surpassing all of my other stories on comments. How crazy is that?! I am totally stunned and grateful to every one of you for reading this story, leaving a comment, or voting. Honestly the great joy that I feel right now is beyond words, I am stunned and happy and simply grateful to you guys! So thank you once again for reading this story, it truthfully means A LOT to me <3 Thank You.

Chapter 21

Enjoy :)

Anneliese P.O.V

I dragged my feet as I walked to the kitchen that next morning, I could feel my eyes dropping with sleep as I walked, I was so tired to be honest I wanted to skip school.

Last night Brent and I had been talking until almost four in the morning and I had to get up at six, something I totally regret because now I feel exhausted! The jerk wouldn't let me go to sleep! He kept wanting to make out and I didn't mind of course, until now.

I entered the kitchen in an irritated mood and walked half asleep towards the fridge.

I was so half asleep I didn't even notice dad cooking breakfast at the stove until he spoke "Hey, whats wrong with you?" he asked making me snap my head up.

"Coffee dad!" I grumbled going to the cupboards "I need coffee!"

"Since when do you like coffee?" he asked sounding amused.

"Since this morning!" I mumbled back.

He chuckled and shook his head "Those bags under your eyes look lovely" he teased.

I rolled my eyes not in the mood for his joking and ignored him, I knew I looked horrible, I didn't even try putting on makeup, too lazy to do it.

"Why are you so tired? So you look like you haven't slept in three days" dad observed.

I blinked my stinging eyes and turned around giving him an annoyed look, "Well I just found out my brother wants to turn into a vampire yesterday so of course I had to think about it and I couldn't sleep at all last night due to thinking! So that's why Im so tired" I snapped irritated.

He raised an eyebrow and turned his attention back to the stove silently.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my face tiredly, "Sorry Ashton," I apologized "don't listen to me I'm just-"

"No you're right, I expected you to think about your brother's decision last night" he said quietly.

I stayed silent waiting for the coffee to make and stared at him, wondering how he felt about this? One of his kids was going to be just like him while the other?

While me on the other hand?

How would mom and him react when I told them I didn't want to become a vampire?

"Where's Andy?" I asked rubbing my face more trying to wake up.

"He's already at school," he replied.

That got me to widen my eyes and I looked at the clock on the stove, "What do you mean he's at school? It's still early!" I frowned.

Dad shrugged not turning to me, "I guess he just wanted some time alone, he asked your mother to take him" he said.