Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jade P.O.V

I watched anxiously over Andy, seeing him whimpering in his sleep made my chest tighten, I could see the process was barely half done on his body, the worst was about to end which was great.

"Jade relax, he'll be okay," Ashton tried to comfort next to me.

"I hate seeing him in pain" I grumbled hugging myself.

"He wont be for too long, look his body is already changing meaning that the process will be done soon, I wont be surprised if it takes him one day to be changed" he said proudly.

"Just like you," I mumbled eyeing Andy who's skin was looking paler by the minute.

"Yeah just like me, he'll be strong" he replied sounding between a mixture of proud and worried.

"We need to train him well Ashton, teach him how to control himself," I mumbled for about the tenth time.

"We will Jade, you'll see, he'll learn fast" he replied wrapping an arm around me.

I snuggled to his side and sighed as I continued to watch Andy, "He's going to be handsome" I smiled and turned to look at my Ashton who frowned slightly.

"Not more than me," he mumbled.

"No one is more handsome than you my love" I grinned at his expression and gave his cheek a light kiss.

He smiled slightly and turned me around leading me to the couch, "We might as well sit down, I have the feeling the process will take a while" he let out a big sigh.

I folded my legs on the couch and rested my head against his shoulder sighing loudly "Wish Annie could be here with us, its kind of strange not hearing her moving around in her room dont you think?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, or cooking lunch for her," he looked at his watch, "It's going to be 12 soon, wonder if she's eaten something" he mumbled.

"I hope she's fine, we need to visit her soon" I said not liking the idea of her being at werewolf lands for long.

"She's fine Jade, probably enjoying her new freedom from us" Ashton chuckled lightly.

I snuggled more next to him and sighed again, "Oh Ashton, where has time gone?" I grumbled.

"It flew," he told me.

I frowned and thought deeply, "Ashton?" I asked cautiously.

"No Jade," he said sternly already knowing what I was about to ask him.

I sat up and looked at him, "But why not?" I pouted miserably, "Ashton she cant stay human, she cant" I swallowed a tight knot in my throat.

"Jade baby we've gone over this a lot of times!" he groaned sitting up also "We promised we would give them a decision, and Annie has chosen hers! Now please," he let out a frustrated sigh and sat up "Can we please drop it?" he asked walking over to the kitchen.

I bit my lip and watched him, I knew he got irritated when I didnt let go of the subject of Annie becoming a vampire, but I just had to keep trying! I had to somehow convince Ashton that Annie had to be changed into one of us! For some reason I felt that if Ashton was on my side and he agreed Annie should be a vampire then everything would be much more better, only problem is that he respected the promise we made that we would give her a choice.