Chapter 17

A:N/ Thank you for reading ^.^ and sorry for any mistakes!

Chapter 17

Anneliese P.O.V

I woke up next morning with an ache in my chest, I slowly rolled on my back and let out a deep breath, today was my first day of school and I was going to miss it!

I squeezed my tired eyes and let out another deep breath, I couldnt believe Brent was making me ditch school! I mean, he wasnt really forcing me, but I found myself having a real hard time telling him no.

After yesterday's incident I never want to make him mad again!

I looked over to my clock and read 6:00, I rolled my eyes and forced myself to get up, might as well shower and pick a nice outfit for today! Brent wouldnt tell me where we would go so I might as well take the time to decide carefully and make myself look nice.

Yesterday he didnt leave until I fell asleep, which was really sad because I really felt like crying but I couldnt because he was with me. On the other hand, he held me in his arms while I slept so that was kind of nice, even if his body was ice cold I had seen on movies girls and guys doing that and it looked totally cute, and not to mention his ice cold body had been the perfect medicine to my burning side. So eh, I guess it wasnt that bad that he stayed with me,   I didnt even notice when he left!

Ugh only if today I wasnt ditching!

As I went to my bathroom to shower I noticed my shoulders were slumped and I just felt in a bad mood today, plus my hip still ached when I moved which just added to my bad mood!

I couldnt believe I was going to go to miss my first day of school.

Ugh freaking Brent why did he want to go out today? Like I mean, he wouldnt understand how much this meant to me, of course he wouldnt understand! He'd probably laugh at me if he knew just how much I desired to go to school!

Get over it Annie, I told myself as I undressed myself to shower, I looked at myself in the mirror and groaned as I saw my hip, the whole side was still marked with a big blue purple bruise that spread towards my back, I was sure that wasnt going to go away in a while! I widened my eyes when I saw the upper part of my arms, I could see clearly where Brent had held me, he had tightened his grip on me so much he left the marks of his fingers on my pale skin.

Great, I rolled my eyes more. Now I had less clothes to choose from!

I went into the shower and let the calm water soothe me, as I stood under the water I couldnt help but think deeply.

What were Brent and I?

I mean, was he my boyfriend now?

The thought of a boyfriend made me smile weakly, I had always dreamt of having a boyfriend, what girl didnt? In movies they seem so perfect!

We had kissed a couple of times now, and I mean, he said he loved me, and he stayed with me yesterday night, so....what did that make us? He even wanted me to ditch to go God knows where with him!

Did that make him my boyfriend? Did I ask him or did I just assume he was?

I had to ask him today!

I dragged myself out of the shower and let out another miserable sigh as I looked for clothes, I settled on comfortable jeans and a pretty blue long sleeve shirt and coat, it looked like it was about to rain outside so I dont know where Brent wanted to go with this weather!