Chapter 18

A:N/ Sorry for any mistakes!

Enjoy :)

Chapter 16

Ashton P.O.V

"Uncle Jace!" I heard Anneliese scream happily as she ran pass the living room towards the front door faster than a bullet.

"Hey there birthday girl!" I heard Jace greet back happily, "Happy Birthday sweetheart" he told her.

I could hear as he picked her up and twirled her around making her squeal.

"Thank you! How've you been Uncle Jace?" Annie asked as he put her down.

"Never been better! How about you? Do you feel more mature now that you're 17?" he teased.

She laughed closing the door and walked towards the living room where I was at.

"No, still feel young and immature" she replied, soon appearing in front of me, Jace behind her smiling like if he hadn't seen in her in years, which was almost about true, he hadn't visited in at least 2 years!

"Hey man!" he greeted extending his arms open as soon as he saw me, I smiled and stood up walking to him, "Hey Jace! Long time no see! How've you been?" I asked giving him a quick hug.

He grabbed me in a headlock and tried keeping me there while I tried wrestling out of his arms, "Oh Ashton how I've missed you big idiot!" he laughed as we wrestled around.

"Hey! Let go! You don't come visit in at least 2 years and this is how you greet me?" I mocked sarcasm trying to get out of his arms.

He laughed and released me giving me a slap on the back hard, "You haven't changed! In these past months you still haven't been able to get stronger than me?" he teased throwing me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and smirked back at him, "A couple of months? You've been gone for more than a year!" I reminded him.

"What can I say? The life in Italy is good" he smiled sitting down in front of me in the couch.

"Yeah go ahead make yourself comfortable," I mumbled under my breath pleased that he had finally come visit us! Jace had been my best friend ever since I became a vampire! He was what I could call my partner in crime I guess, that crazy vampire was like a big annoying brother to me and I was happy that he finally came over.

Annie giggled and sat next to me leaning on my shoulder, I smiled and threw my arm around her shoulder bringing her closer to me, "He only came because its my birthday" she told me, 'Isnt that right Uncle Jace?" she turned to him grinning.

He winked at her and smirked "You know it, I couldn't miss my favorite niece's birthday could I?" he asked.

She shook her head giggling, "Of course not, I'd be furious with you if you didn't dare coming another year! Last year sucked without you, if you didn't come this year also I would've stabbed you or something" she joked.

"And we wouldn't want that would we?" he joked back grinning.

"Do you want anything Jace?" I asked ready to stand up, "Did you barely get here back from Italy?" I asked.

"Im fine thanks, since when are you such a nice host Ashton?" he teased.

I shrugged sitting back down, "Im always nice what are you talking about?" I grinned.