Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Recap: I was about to jump back but I guess the vampire saw my intentions because he had suddenly moved so fast towards me that now he had his arms around me and he had pressed me against him "Oh oh oh, we dont want you to go to werewolf lands do we?" he said so close to my face his minty breath made me dizzy, he was so cold against me.

I slumped against him, I was so dizzy, my head pounded "Dont hurt me please" I had the voice of a mouse.

"Oh beautiful we're going to have lots of fun" I felt him smile against me.

Anneliese P.O.V

Has it ever happened that you're so close to death that you just know you're going to die? You somehow just know it, you can feel it.

Thats how I felt right now.

I knew I was going to die.

I could feel it.

All I could see in my head was dad's upset face.

All those times he told me to be careful, to not wander in the forest, all his warnings, flushed down the toilet right this moment!

I couldnt believe a vampire was about to kill me right now!

Just my luck, I get found by a vampire when I have no protection at all! How cruel is life?

"I have a question for you, what is a human doing in vampire lands, with the smell of mutts, yet the smell of vampires on her also?" the vampire asked close to my ear making me squirm from him, I tried to run but he gripped my arm pulling me to his chest and trapping me there.

"Oh oh, where do you want to go?" he chuckled, I felt him smell my hair making me squirm more.

"P-please, dont hurt me" I whimpered looking around me wildly for any sign of my parents!

"Why would I do that?" I could hear the evil smile in his tone.

"You're....a vampire" I whispered, it was obvious he was going to kill me.

"Well you have that one right beautiful, and what do vampires do to little girls who have been in werewolf lands?" he asked as if he were a teacher asking a student a question.

Kill humans! Suck their blood!

To say I was scared shitless wouldnt be enough, I knew what was going to happen to me. I shook my head on the verge of bursting out in tears, "Please dont hurt me, please" I pleaded, a tear rolled down my eye and he wiped it away at once.

"Oh oh no dont cry beautiful, I wont hurt you...much" he breathed down my neck causing me to shiver.

He's going to kill me! This is it!

I tried to not make a sound, I stood stiffly in front of the vampire with my head down, I didnt want to look into his eyes when he killed me.

Would death hurt?

I squirmed inside, I didnt want to think about death, about the grief my death would bring mom and dad.

Shit, mom.