Chapter 14

A:N/ I finally fixed my laptop! Hooray! I finally updated, sorry for taking forever and thank you for having patience, sorry for any mistakes and hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Pic of Gabriel on the side ----->

Chapter 14

Anneliese P.O.V

Freedom! Was the first thing I thought of when dad dropped us off at grandma's house.

"Bye baby girl, behave alright? I dont want you giving your grandparents any problems alright?" dad said as he kissed my forehead.

"Nonsense Ashton! They are like sweet little angels" grandma grinned at Andy and I making us chuckle.

"Dont let their innocent faces fool you, these two can be demons sometimes!" dad mumbled chuckling also.

"Oh come on we're not that bad" Andy joked making me roll my eyes, we were practically like monks in our houses, we never did anything that bad!

"We can handle these two anytime, dont worry about a thing, enjoy the weekend you guys have alone, we'll take good care of them" grandpa spoke up throwing playful punches at Andy.

Dad smiled and I noticed he was looking kind of weird, like if he still didnt want to leave us here, I rolled my eyes inwardly and smiled back at him, "Dad its okay it'll only be the weekend, you wont miss us much" I laughed lightly.

He snapped his golden eyes at me and smirked, "Miss you guys? Im going to enjoy every second I have of this weekend!" he teased making me giggle and roll my eyes again, "We'll call you if anything comes up" grandma smiled and grabbed my shoulder leading me gently towards the house.

 "See ya Ashton!" I waved as grandma and I went into the house.

"Behave Annie!" I heard dad say after me.

"Jeez," I laughed as we went inside, "he acts as if we're staying here forever!" I said to grandma.

"They're not used to having you guys away from home honey, I remember I would practically have to beg your mother to let you guys stay here when you were little, she doesnt like you being away from  home" she laughed and shook her head.

Now that I thought about it, I have very little memories of staying at grandma's house for the night, I think the last time we actually slept over was when I was ten.

I quickly dismissed those thoughts, I didnt want to put myself in a bad mood by remembering how trapped we were in our home, this weekend was going to be slightly awesome, the fact that we wouldnt be with out vampire parents was going to be sort of cool, I don't know about Andy, but I already felt much more better here at grandma's house, at least I knew that we had a bit more privacy here then at our own home. And we hadn't even been here 10 minutes and I already felt like grandma was going to give us the liberty to do anything we wanted!

That's what I loved about grandma, that she was just so laid back and sweet.

"Yeah its a miracle mom approved to let us come here, I wonder why" I mumbled sarcastically, I hadnt seen mom yet and I couldnt help but actually wonder if she was still mad at me? If she was she could be mad all the time she wanted, I still refused to apologize to her!

"Oh hon," grandma patted my shoulder "Dont think about your parents, this weekend will be so much fun! I get to spoil you guys as much as I want! Without your mother here I can feed you as many sweets as I want" she laughed and practically bounced in her place looking so excited it made me laugh.