Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Anneliese P.O.V

"You should come back next weekend, we could hangout at the beach again or I dont know, go somewhere"

I smiled at Gabriel as he suggested we hangout again, literally I couldn't believe my luck!

He was asking me to come back next weekend? What?!

Me? Anneliese? The odd girl with vampire parents?

"I'd like to Gabriel, thanks again, for you know inviting us to the bonfire, it was really fun" I told him secretly mega pleased that he was asking if we could hangout again. I would do anything to come back to werewolf lands! I had a great time here, not only with Gabriel and his friends but also with grandpa and grandma, they're such sweethearts!

I wonder why he hadnt done this before! As soon as dad picked us up I was going to suggest to him that Andy and I should come every weekend, if that was okay with grandpa.

"No problem, the pack really wanted to meet you guys" he said sounding genuinely honest.

I had to smile at that, "They were really friendly, I had so much fun" I said darting my eyes away from his dark ones, oh boy the way he looked at me made me feel funny, warm all over!

"Well werewolf's are fun to be with" he laughed lightly making me grin, I had to admit and say he was right, but I wouldnt know much since I had never hungout with a group of vampires before.

"Yeah who would've known?" I teased and playfully bumped into his shoulder.

He poked my stomach and laughed, "I have to go back and patrol my area, I'll see you next week hopefully?" he asked.

"Sure, if I come you'll know" I replied.

"Yeah, you stink" he flickered a piece of my hair and scrunched his nose playfully making me giggle "Get out of here and do your job mutt" I joked.

He pretended to be hurt and rolled his eyes, "Well alright vampire girl, if thats what you want!" he said turning around dramatically.

I laughed again and waved at him, "Bye Gabriel! Thanks again, it was cool hanging out with the werewolfs" I said.

He turned around and made that smile again, the one that made me feel weightless for some reason, "Bye Annie, it was cool hanging out with the vampire girl this weekend, even if you stink" he teased giving me a tight surprise hug that made me feel warm all over, oh his body was just so perfectly warm! I could hug him all day long and never grow cold!

He let go and I laughed as I rolled my eyes and turned around waving as I walked away, "You're such a jerk sometimes" I shook my head giggling, I hoped he didnt notice what his hug had done to me! It left tingles all over my body.

"I'll see you soon?" he shouted after me.

Hell yes we'll see each other soon! My mind screamed.

"Not if you keep telling me I stink" I murmured instead under my breath.

"I'm kidding vampire girl, you dont stink...much" he laughed.

I turned around and raised an eyebrow, "You heard me say that?" I asked.

He nodded giving me a cocky grin, "Im a wolf vampire girl, I can hear the slightest quiet sound" he bragged.

Huh, so werewolfs have super sonic hearing also!

"You're a jerk," I whispered, "did you hear that?" I added as I walked away again.