Chapter 30

Enjoy :)

Chapter 30

Anneliese P.O.V

"ANDY!" I tried to shriek but my voice came out muffled due to his hand pressing against my mouth.

"Shhh, Annie quiet! You're going to wake up everyone in the house!" he whispered.

I slapped his hand away and turned to look at him, no doubt my dear brother was standing there in front of me watching me closely.

Damn him, he almost killed me of a  heart attack! "What the hell are you doing here Andy?! God you scared me! Dont you ever do that again!" I put a hand to my chest and let out deep breaths.

"Sorry," he stared at me calmly, his bright red eyes gleamed in the dark room.

I tried to get my beating heart to slow down to a normal rate again as I glared at him "Shit Andy did you really have to come through the window?! You know next time you could knock! There's a door right in front of the house you know?!" I hissed.

"I know where the door is at" he smirked casually.

"Then what the hell did you jump in through the window! Shit do you realize I thought it had been-" I stopped and shook my head.

"You thought it had been who?" he asked.

I glared at him through angry eyes and for once wished my eyes could change to the color red for effect! "I thought it had been Brent! Thats who I thought it was! Shit Andy you cant just come through the window again understood?" I growled.

"Okay, understood, next time I'll come through the door" he smirked.

I let out another deep calming breath and tried to steady my heart, "What are you doing here?" I asked sitting down on the bed, I stopped and blinked looking up at him, "Wait a minute, what are you doing here?! Andy!" I practically hobbled to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Andy what are you doing here?" I asked again burying my face in his cold chest.

"Annie," he chocked out stiffening even more "Remember, still learning how to control myself, it doesnt help if you're so close to me!" he said quickly.

"Right," I said but still I didnt pull back, I dont know why I was so glad to see him! I just was.

"Annie, okay, not trying to be rude but its better to be safe than sorry" he said gently pushing me away from him.

"Sorry," I mumbled standing in front of him.

"No dont apologize, I just, you know, dont want to do any harm" he whispered letting out a deep breath, it seemed that he wasnt breathing at all, he stood so still it looked like he was a statue. A perfect beautiful statue!

"The vampire looks really suit you," I whispered.

"Thanks," he gave me the old usual smirk.

I blinked again and snapped out of it, "What are you doing here Andy?" I asked him.

He blinked too and suddenly looked serious, "Annie, I came here because-"

"Wait first tell me why you jumped in through my window!?" I demanded frowning at him.

"Oh," he smirked again "Well Im not supposed to be here you know, werewolf's can attack vampires if they cross the land" he said.

I looked at him puzzled "Yeah but remember we're, I mean, you guys are allowed to come and go as much as you please without any trouble at all, no werewolf should be allowed to attack you" I said.