Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Enjoy:)

Gabriel P.O.V

As soon as I began to stir up I noticed something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.

I groaned and tried moving but I couldnt feel my body at all, worse yet, I couldnt feel my wolf!

What the hell?

I blinked more as I realized I really couldnt feel my wolf at all! It was as if I had no wolf, which made me worry.

Are you in there? I asked my wolf worriedly blinking more and trying to get my fuzzy head to work.

Silence.

I groaned and looked up, it seemed as if I was in an abandoned cabin, I frowned and looked around me as my eyes focused, there was no one around and I couldnt hear anything, it took a while for my eyes to focus in the darkness, since I couldnt feel my wolf for some reason I couldnt see in the darkness anymore.

"Hello?" I asked feeling stupid, why was I calling out? What did I expect? To have someone call back? It was obvious I was all alone, no one was around me. I strained to hear something, anything, but I couldnt, there was no sound at all.

I grunted and blinked, I felt numb all over my body, I couldnt feel my legs, or my arms, nothing!

I felt as if my whole body was divided, what the hell did Brent do to me!? When I regained control of my body again I was going to kill him slowly and painfully! I swore I would!

Annie, I thought worriedly snapping me head up.

Oh shit Annie, I looked around me again wondering where the hell was I and how far away I was from her!?

A horrible sinking sensation hit my stomach, fear began to bubble all over my body and I began to get anxious, oh shit, where was Annie?! Had that leech kidnapped her?! If he had hurt her, in any little slightest way I was going to make his death even worse!

Once my eyes completely focused in the dark I looked down at myself, there was ropes everywhere on my body and I had to look down at my body to realize that I was tied to a chair, whatever that tranquilizer had, it was strong because I couldnt even feel myself tied up to the chair.

I frowned and tried to move but I had no control over my body, I growled loudly and swore under my breath.

What was I going to do?!

I had no idea where I was, no idea when this stupid tranquilizer would wear off, and no idea where Annie was at!

"Brent you're going to suffer!" I swore under my breath again as I tried with all my strenght to move, to do anything!

After a couple of seconds of struggling with the ropes I gave up, whatever that tranquilizer was it made you feel completely weak.

I let out deep breaths trying to clear my mind and not panic.

Think Gabriel, think, I told myself, you have no idea where you're at, you have no clue if you're mate is okay, you have no idea where the hell Brent is. I groaned at myself and sighed, I had no idea of anything!

I looked around me worriedly, finally letting the panic sink in, I really was screwed! If this tranquilizer didnt wear off soon I would have no way to contact the alpha.