Chapter 16

A:N/ Sorry for any mistakes!!Enjoy

Chapter 16

Picture of Brent on the side ------->

Anneliese P.O.V

All my body could register right now was the pain.

The pain on the side of my hip, my back, and my heart.

I laid there emotionless next to Brent trying to calm down my racing heart, and as we laid on my bed silently I replayed everything that had just happened.

It took me a while to recognize the fact that he had just thrown me to the side of my dresser, I mean....it still seemed impossible! How could he have done that?

Just thinking about it made my breath hitch and it took a great effort for me not to begin crying again.

How could he have done that to me? What the hell is wrong with him? I thought in my head.

I felt Brent move carefully and he pressed himself more gently next to me, I stiffened all over and whimpered, just wishing he could go home! Wishing he could leave me alone so I could cry in peace and think about everything that had happened.

Part of me was still in shock!

He took my hand in his and began to stroke it softly, his touch sent shivers down my back that made me whimper again, "Brent please dont," I whispered pulling my hand back.

He tightened his hold onto my hand and didnt let me, "I know you're mad Annie," he whispered.

Gee was it that obvious?

I didnt answer, I turned my face away so I didnt have to face him, so many thoughts passed through my head, he said he loved me but....but yet he had just thrown me against my own dresser! The pain that pulsed in my back reminded me every second what he was capable of doing.

If he had hurt me that easily what assured me he wouldnt kill me next?

"I know you're scared of me right now, you're probably thinking Im the most horrible vampire in the world, I bet you're confused," he continued.

Is he somehow reading my mind or is my body language that obvious?

"But I dont want you to think that way Annie, I dont want you to be afraid of me, I dont want you to think Im a horrible vampire, please dont be confused. I am so sorry I hurt you, I....I havent been near humans in so long! I forget how delicate you are," he said stroking a finger down my cheek.

My lower lip quivered and I held in tears as he spoke.

"I was so mad, you mean so much to me Annie, I waited for you the whole weekend. I had no idea where you were and the thought of you with someone else honestly got me so angry! I cant handle thinking of you with someone else! You're mine Annie, I've told you that before," he tightened his grip on me slightly, I dont if as a warning or it was just his involuntary reaction "When you came home smelling like a werewolf I just lost it, I lost my temper, I know I shouldnt have gotten that mad, Im so used to having people do as I say or being in control of everything, and with you...well I forget you're a human" he explained sounding so apologetic it made the knot in my throat choke me more.

A silent tear rolled down my eye and I turned more away from him, did that give him the right to throw me into my dresser though?

Part of me wanted to believe him so badly, he sounded so sincere and so apologetic! He looked that way also, his tender hazel eyes stared at me desperately.