Epilogue

• Dedicated to Everyone who read this story <3

 A:N/ This is the epilogue of this story :) You guys have no idea how thankful and grateful I am to have you guys read this story! It was a pleasure writing it and a pleasure to have you guys reading it :) Thank you so much! I want to dedicate this final chapter to you guys, because you've followed through this story, waited for my late updates, some of you cried with the chapters, some of you smiled, maybe someone's day was brightened with this story. This story is the way it is now because of you guys. You guys rock! Thank you!

Epilogue

Enjoy:)

A couple of months later...

Anneliese P.O.V

It was a cloudy day, light raindrops began to fall from those big puffy gray clouds, but I didnt care about getting wet.

I sat with me legs crossed ignoring the wet grass and smiled weakly as I looked in front of me.

I tried to take in a deep breath, tried calming myself down.

"Hey mom, hi daddy" I said swallowing the lump in my throat, I put down the small pile of flowers I had bought in front of their graves.

Jade Nicole Torres
Beloved friend and mother
We will miss you greatly.

Ashton Jaime Castro
Beloved friend and father
Its okay, everything will be okay.

I ran my fingers over the letters, mom and dad had both been buried together, right under a very pretty oak tree. Since I technically couldnt tell the people who dug their graves how long they had truly lived they left out the dates they had been born as well as they day they had died

I didnt want the day they had died to be engraved on the tombstone, I didnt want to be remembered each time I visited their graves the day they were taken from me.

It had taken been really tough burying my parents, specially since their bodies were shattered by the necks, but a fried of grandpa had managed to make them look complete, whole. And I couldnt have been more grateful for that, before we buried them they looked so peaceful, just as if they were sleeping.

Something they never did, they rarely slept, I had always wondered if vampires ever got tired, they were so energetic all the time.

Well now, they would be able to rest.

I smiled weakly and traced the letters on under dad's name.

Its okay, everything will be okay, his last words to me. Of course I wanted them engraved, it was a reminder to me that everything was okay, it hab been about three months now, since I last heard his voice.

Time really did seem to fly.

"I just wanted to come by and you know, let you guys know that I miss you so much," I whispered getting another teary smile, "But of course you guys already knew that" I paused and hugged myself tighter when the wind picked up.

I tried to think of anything else to say since last time I had been here, "Andy is doing great, he really is doing a great job taking care of me," I smiled more.

Andy had taken over the role of making sure I survived each day, we both lived in the house alone now, grandma and grandpa had offered us to move in with them but Andy hadnt wanted to.