Chapter 19

A:N/ Updating again:) here's this little chapter I quickly wrote today in college! Haha, I had a couple of hours to spare so I thought, why not update for my lovely fans? Thank you so much for reading :) I truly appreciate you guys reading this story, it means so so so much to me you guys have no idea! Thanks again, you guys rock! :)

Sorry for any mistakes and enjoy :)

Chapter 19

Anneliese P.O.V

I watched confused as Gabriel practically ran away from me, as if I were a sick person he didn't want to be near.

I frowned confused and stared at the same place where he had disappeared, what the hell is wrong with him, I thought as I stared more at the woods.

"Hey Annie, where did Gabe go?" Andy asked making me turn to him, I hadn't noticed he had walked out of the water and was now approaching me.

"I don't know, I guess he had to go back to work or something," I replied, I was very sure that he wasn't running away because he had to do his job! There was something about him that left me intrigued, I don't know, maybe the way he looked, or maybe it was the way he suddenly changed from an angry tone to an upset one.

For some reason I had the slight feeling that I had upset him someway, I just didn't know how!

"I was just about to come say hi to him," Andy shook his head as he reached for his shirt.

"Mom's going to get mad at you for ruining your jeans," I told him, I tried convincing him not to go into the water with jeans but no he didn't want to listen to me, he stated that today was too hot and that it didn't matter if he looked crazy, he was going into the water with jeans on.

"Mom wont care" he shrugged back as he put on his shirt.

I smirked as he did a hair flip causing droplets of water to fly, he looked like a wet dog when he did that, "Oh I bet you she will," I mumbled under my breath collecting my things.

"Mom only cares about trying to keep us young right now Annie, you know that" I heard him say.

I tensed all over and tried to ignore that little comment, pretending to be too busy getting my things to reply.

I picked up my blanket and my purse which contained grandma's present inside, a beautiful pair of silver earrings that were shaped as half moons, and a stuffed wolf animal that grandpa had given me. I adored it and thought it was pretty funny.

"Ready to go home?" I asked him instead standing up straight.

He was too busy looking at the ocean to answer me and I took a good look at the waves also, after visiting grandma I don't know why I decided to come here, we were supposed to go straight back  home but I asked her instead to give us directions to the beach and she did, she even gave me a blanket so I could sit on the sand and a big hat so I wouldn't get sun burned even though the sun was already making its way down the horizon.

"Don't you wish you could stay here for a while longer?" Andy asked making me snap my eyes to his.

"Yeah, it's very relaxing" I said figuring out the reason why I had wanted to come, because the sound of the ocean, the view, the peace, everything, it was just very relaxing and I wished I could stay here more longer, but I didn't want mom and dad freaking out.

"Why cant we live closer to a place like this?" Andy asked again letting out a deep sigh.

I smiled sympathetically and tugged on his arm, "Come on Andy we have to get back home" I told him.