Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Anneliese P.O.V

I took deep breaths trying not to sob more or look at myself on the mirror.

As I stood in front of the mirror I couldnt help but take a little glance at it. I quickly winced and closed my eyes, what was I thinking? My hair looked horrible! I missed my natural golden hair, I had tried washing it off but it was so dark that now it was just a dark brown.

I scrunched my nose and sniffled oh well, I guess I would have to deal with it now!

I passed a trembling hand over my now stupid dark hair and tried to control myself, in a couple of minutes we would go to grandpa's house to "visit". I think mom just wanted to give us more "freedom" since dad denied us going to school.

But the fact was that it didnt matter where we went, as long as it wasnt school then I wasnt going to be happy! Dad didnt get that I wanted to have some space! That I wanted to be away for at least a couple of hours!

I think mom got the hint and that's why she wanted to go today to grandpa's house, but like I said, it didnt matter where we went as long as it wasnt school then I would be unhappy and miserable!

"Annie time to go! Hurry up! Mom says you've been in here 20 minutes already!" Andy pounded on the door making me jump.

"Im going" I grumbled blowing my nose and leaving my hair down so mom could see my "beautiful" hair. Even if I didnt like it I wasnt going to admit it to mom or ask for help, I was still in my state of rebellion!

I walked out of the bathroom and towards the living room where I saw mom and dad giving me a disapproving look as soon as they saw me, I smirked just for the sake of it and passed two hands over my hair just to make them more mad, specially mom.

"I cant believe you did something like that Anneliese!" she shook her head angrily.

"Dont you like it? I look more like you" I smiled sweetly.

"Stop it Annie," Andy frowned.

Ugh, why was he always on mom's side?

"Stop what? Dont you think I look more like mom Andy?" I asked him.

He just rolled his eyes annoyed and walked away.

She glared at me and began to walk away "You got rid of all of the scissors too right Ashton?" I heard her say to dad who just took a deep breath and nodded.

I smiled internally and crossed my arms following them as we went outside, "When we get to werewolf lands I dont want you guys treating your grandparents any differently do you hear me?" mom was saying as we walked out the woods towards the car.

"We wont," Andy replied for us.

"Anneliese?" mom said turning to look at me.

I just shrugged and continued walking towards the car, now that I knew my grandpa and most of my family were werewolf's, as well as the people in his neighborhood, or should I say pack, it was definitely going to be awkward for me!

The ride to grandpa's house was silent and tense for me, I could tell mom was worried by the way she kept glancing my way, I forced myself to look out the window and not pay any attention to her.

I noticed dad sped up as he drove, maybe he felt like he needed to get this over with.

We hadnt talked about what we would say when we got to grandpa's. None of us hadnt really talked at all, not even Andy and I.