Chapter 5

A:N/ A million thank you's for reading! You guys are awesome! Sorry for any mistakes :)

Pic of Anneliese on the side ------>

Chapter 5

Ashton P.O.V

"You want to what?!" I chocked out.

Anneliese stared at me calmly and gave me a hard expression "You said that you would do whatever we wanted so we stopped being mad at you, well this is it" she informed me.

I shook my head "I asked what could we do so you wouldnt be mad at us anymore, not that we would do whatever you wanted!" I frowned turning to Jade who had a thoughtful expression on her face.

Annie made a big breath and rolled her eyes "Same difference Ashton" she mumbled very quietly

"I heard that" I snapped, was it weird that I hated it when she called me by my first name?

She turned to Jade with a look that would make you want to do anything for her "Mom...dont you think this is a good idea?" she asked quietly, as if afraid of her still.

I flickered my eyes to Jade who simply took a long deep breath, "I dont know," she finally said turning to me "Ashton what do you think?" she asked.

"No." I answered immediately, "I say no, I think no, I decide no," I said firmly.

"Dad," Annie whimpered.

"Why do you want to go to school Anneliese? School is horrible! It's such a drag" I frowned wondering why everyone wanted to go to school all of a sudden! What was the big deal with school? It was boring!

"Ashton," Jade laughed quietly beside me.

"Well it is" I mumbled.

"Dad school isnt horrible! How would we know if we've never been to one? I think going to school is a perfect idea! Right Andy?" Annie turned to him.

Just like Jade he seemed to be thinking deeply and he didnt reply.

"But why Annie? Why do you want to go to school? You guys have a perfect education here!" I protested.

She made another loud breath "Because! Dad dont you think its time for Andy and I to socialize with other human beings?" she asked angrily.

Ok? What did that mean?

"Annie you're only 16! You can go to school when you're 21" I shrugged.

"Dad!" she made an exasperated sound that made me sigh, "I still dont see why you would want to go to school Anneliese, I mean I think you'll learn much more better here! You've been home schooled for so long and-"

"Thats why this change will be perfect!" she interrupted.

"AND I think that things shouldnt change at all" I continued as if I hadnt heard her.

"Dad I want to go out more, I want to make a few friends, maybe meet new people, meet more people my age" she sighed.

My eyes flashed red when I heard that, the thought of having guys around her made me feel fidgety "We are your age" I said referring to Jade and I.

She made the same annoyed sound and rolled her eyes "Dad stop being silly! You knew what I meant! I want to go to school! I want to actually go to classes and learn new stuff! I want to be normal! Isnt that what you wanted?" she asked looking from Jade to I.