Chapter 32

A:N/ Hi guys, sorry that I took longer to update, I was in the hospital sick, but Im much more better now:) Anyways, I know I should've warned you guys but I didnt for some reason, Im sorry to say this but this is the last chapter of My Parents Are Vampires! Yeah, the end is here :( Thank you so much to everyone who followed this story, who read as soon as I updated, thanks for the comments you guys leave, the votes, just everything! Like I've said before you guys are the reason I write so well :) Thank you so much for reading this story guys it really means A LOT to me.

Last chapter here, enjoy :)

Recap:

In front of me the rogues let go of dad's body, but where his head should've been, there wasnt anything anymore. Nothing at all whatsover, his body fell with a quiet thud and the I saw it, all around him, pieces of what looked like glass, just like Gabriel had said there would be when a vampire got his neck crushed.

Brent chuckled evilly and picked up something, "Maybe I should have this in my living room, you know put it on my wall, as a trophy or something, what do you say darling?" he asked me holding up dad's head.

It took everything in me not to faint, this is it, we're all going to die.

Gabriel P.O.V

As soon as Anneliese made a high shrill scream pain so horrible striked right through my chest, a pain so big I winced and squeezed my eyes shut in agony.

No, no, please stop it, I thought panting slightly from the pain.

Please let this be a horrible nightmare, I growled to myself squeezing my eyes harder, the pain distracted me from everything around me, for a moment it was like I was all alone, it blocked out absolutely everything.

Annie's screams, Jade's muffles shrieks, everyone around me.

A huge weight formed in my chest, it was as if someone had stabbed me with a sword and was slowly pushing it forwards into my flesh.

I knew exactly why I felt that pain, because Anneliese was hurting, because she was sad, horrified.

Our bond had grown so much that I could feel her pain, and if this is what she felt I couldnt understand how she kept herself awake.

I, myself, was on the verge of passing out.

You cant pass out now, I told myself sternly, you need to be strong, for Annie.

You need to kill Brent before he kills anyone else, my wolf said weakly.

You're awake! I exclaimed surprised when I found that I could feel my wolf just a bit.

Maybe the pain in my chest had woken up my wolf, or maybe the drugs were leaving my body, or I dont know but boy was I glad I could feel my wolf now!

We need to protect out mate Gabriel, she's in danger, he said weakly.

We will, we will, I promised.

I forced myself to breathe through my pain and open my eyes.

Annie was screaming hysterically at Brent, she was slumped against Cole, her knees had given out on her but that didnt stop her from yelling at Brent.