Chapter 28

A:N/ Another chapter here :) sorry for any mistakes didnt have time to edit!

Chapter 28

Enjoy :)

Gabriel P.O.V

I felt like I was drowning, like I was out of breath.

She's gone, she's gone, my wolf kept repeating over and over again.

Shut up, I replied too shocked to acknowledge that he was right, Annie was gone.

She was gone, and....and everything just happened to fast! One second she was in front of me and the next her parents were taking her away, they left so quickly!

And her screams, the way she screamed my name was agony! If the alpha hadnt ordered me with his alpha tone to stay in my place I would've followed them outside, I would've somehow yanked Annie out of Ashton's arms and kept her with me.

But no, I couldnt do that, according to the alpha her parents had every right to take her away.

No they dont! My wolf cried angrily, she's ours, she's our mate! She has to be close to us, he whined angrily.

"Gabriel," the alpha's voice made its way to my ears making me snap my head up.

"Yeah? Im sorry, I-I..." I shook my head, I wasnt aware of many things.

"Gabriel I've been saying your name for the last minute!" he frowned at me.

"Sorry," I said flatly.

He stared at me and couldnt even smile because I knew he was mad also, "Gabriel it's no use if you get angry" he told me.

"You're angry also" I frowned.

"Yeah but you're angrier" he said rolling his eyes, "Listen, if you need to shift and run to clear your mind do it Gabriel, I dont want you doing something stupid" he told me.

"Something stupid like what?" I growled back.

"Like go to vampire lands and trying to find Annie thats something stupid to do!" he replied.

Damn it did he somehow read my mind?

It's not like I could go anyways, but I had thought of it, go to vampire lands, kidnap Annie and bring her back to me.

I let out a deep breath and looked at him worriedly, "Alpha I....I cant be without her," I said sadly, usually Annie only came about once every three weeks before we were mated, I couldnt handle that! Seeing her only once every three weeks!

That would be horrible, my wolf whimpered.

Mates are meant to be together, if we were separated for a certain amount of time or a certain far away distance then we would both be in pain.

The bond we mates share is too strong to be separated.

And the fact that she was a human and this whole mating thing was different for her and it affected her differently got me even more worried!

Oh no, how is she right now? How do you think she is, my wolf asked worriedly as I thought about her crying. I never wanted to see her crying like that ever again, it was horrible to see, it was painful.

"I know you cant Gabriel, but you have to try," the alpha said with a big sigh making my wolf whimper and making me feel even more horrible.

"I have to try? Alpha you heard what her parents said! They wont let me see her again for all they care!" I growled getting furious as I remembered everything they told me.