Chapter 2

A:N/ Thank you for reading :) and sorry for any mistakes!

Picture of Anneliese ---->

Chapter 2

Anneliese P.O.V

A clenching feeling formed in my stomach as dad and I entered the living room and kitchen, the smell of eggs and bacon made me feel queasy.

At once I spotted Andy in the kitchen and tried to make eye contact but he was busy pouring juice into glasses slowly, I noticed his hand had been bandaged up. I stared at him trying to get him to look my way but it was as if he were trying to ignore me.

I snapped my eyes to mom, she was putting plates on the dinning table. She looked up at us as soon as we entered and gave me a sweet smile "Hey baby are you hungry?" she asked me in an extra sweet tone.

I stared at her, I had never noticed more than now just how extra young she looked, I dont know what I was expecting to find, but now that I knew the truth about them, well for some reason I expected them to be different.

But I saw no difference, mom was still the same mom she had been yesterday, her eyes were a beautiful golden color, and she looked extra cheerful even though I found no reason for her to be in that mood.

I didnt answer her, I just sat down on the table slowly and stared at my parents quietly.

How did I never question their youth before, I thought, boy am I an idiot!

"Would you like eggs or pancakes Annie?" dad asked me in the same voice he would use any other day.

I gritted my teeth and stared at Andy trying to see what he thought. He looked the same, normal, calm, he noticed I was staring at him and he flickered his eyes up at me, he smiled slightly and continued to pour juice into glasses.

"Annie?" dad asked again.

"Neither" I chocked out feeling like a volcano about to erupt slowly.

"Baby you need to eat something" mom said in her cheerful tone.

It annoyed the crap out of me!

I frowned and stared at my family, at mom and dad serving food onto plates, at Andy.

How did I never notice how different we looked from them?

Mom and dad had such pale skin, they were gorgeous, beautiful, while Andy and I, well he was handsome but plain, normal, and I? Well I was even more plain, compared to everyone in the family I think I was the most plain one!

I felt anger building up in me more as Andy placed a glass of juice in front of me and sat next to me with a plate of food in front of him. He sat down causally and began to eat.

I wondered if he had gotten in trouble? I had no idea what happened yesterday night, I wondered if he had gotten grounded for that little stunt he did back in the woods. Had he already spoken to mom and dad about what they were? Was that why he seemed so calm? So composed?

I wanted to talk to him, to see what he thought, to tell him just how slightly afraid I was but it seemed that to Andy this was another plain normal day.

Mom placed a plate of eggs in front of me with a smile and sat across from him and I, dad sat next to her and placed a plate of food in front of her too, they both began to eat normally making me feel even more sick.