Chapter 11

A:N/ Thank you so much for reading! Sorry for any mistakes!

Chapter 11

Recap: "I fucking saw you, staring at him, do you want him Anneliese? Do you want to be with him instead of me?" he asked getting close to my face.

I gulped trying to pull back, "No! No Brent I dont-"

"Then why were you staring at him?" he snapped.

"I wasnt!"

"I want you to get one thing straight Anneliese..." he got so close to my face this time I closed my eyes waiting for him to hit me or something, but he didnt, ".....I dont like sharing whats mine!" he growled through clenched teeth.

Holly shit, what have I gotten myself into?!

Anneliese P.O.V

I got a huge nervous knot in my stomach as I looked at Brent's angry red crimson eyes.

Oh crap, I really need to fix this! He's scaring the crap out of me, I thought worriedly as my heart began to race at his words.

What the hell did he mean I was his? The deal was that after this party he would leave me alone! Crap I hoped he only meant I was his in this party!

"Brent," I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down, "Im sorry I broke the rule, please dont be mad" I whispered raising my hand to touch the side of his face.

He gripped it fast before my hand reached his cheek making me flinch, he stared at me hard and angrily making me gulp, "I wont talk to any other guy, I'll ignore everyone except for you" I whispered again.

He glared at me making me panic slightly more, "Brent please, dont be mad," I pleaded trying to stay calm as he gripped my wrist harder, "I only wanted to dance one song, I've.....I've never been to a party," I admitted lowering my look, "I've never ever really danced" my voice cracked at the end making me blush.

I felt Brent's hand loosen on my wrist making me slightly relax, "Im sorry Brent, please dont be mad" I whispered risking a peek up at his eyes.

They had turned into a deep hazel color which made my heart slow down, mom always got that color in her eyes when she was feeling sympathetic.

I took that as a good sign.

"It's okay beautiful," he said quietly guiding my hand to his shoulder, I wrapped my arm around his neck gulping at how close we were, "You just," he sighed as he pulled me closer to his chest "Seeing you smiling with other guys gets me insanely jealous Anneliese, you have no idea" he whispered as he got close to my face, his eyes were changing again to a slight red crimson color making me bite my lip.

"Im sorry Brent," I whispered not knowing what else to say, I didnt know how to feel. How could this guy feel jealousy for Christ sake's?!

He barely knew me!

I barely knew him!

"Dont apologize, I should've figured you would want to dance, I forgot you havent really been out of your house" he whispered kissing the side of my head.

I blushed as he reminded me that, "....I should have waited for you to come back" I shrugged.

Why are you taking the fault Anneliese? He's the one who went all wacko on the poor guy! He should be the one apologizing to you, my inner voice said but I ignored it.