Chapter 23

A:N/ Here's another chapter :D Sorry for any mistakes and thank you for reading, you guys are awesome! :)

Enjoy:)

Chapter 23

Andy P.O.V

"Are you sure?" mom asked giving me a worried look.

I nodded firmly, "Yeah, the sooner you do it then the sooner you guys can teach me how to control myself and the sooner Annie can come back home" I said.

"This isn't about Annie though dear, it's about you, what you want" she frowned slightly, I could see she was still somewhat mad at Annie for not choosing to become a vampire, even if she didn't admit it, I could tell mom was still worried and bothered by it.

"It's what I do want mom, I want to learn how to control myself as soon as possible," I said grinning "You don't mind if I miss school tomorrow right?" I asked.

Mom frowned more and turned to dad who shrugged, "No one even goes the day before vacations, I don't see why not" he smiled.

I turned to mom who still looked worried, "Are you sure you want to do this now Andy? We could wait another day and-"

"No mom," I shook my head "The sooner the better" I insisted.

"Andy we want you to know that once you begin the process, there's no going back-"

"Yes dad I know, we've talked about this" I interrupted him.

I cant count how many times we had talked about me becoming a vampire! Mom wouldn't shut up about it, there was so many percautions I had to take and so many things I had to learn! I think I knew everything about becoming a vampire more than anyone else!

I saw mom and dad share a smile and they turned to me, "We need to ask one last time Andy" dad began but I rolled my eyes knowing what was about to come, "Yes Ashton, jeez Im sure I want this!" I laughed.

He chuckled and turned to mom who smiled slightly, "Pretty soon you'll be like us" she said quietly.

I nodded not being able to hide my excitement! "Now you two wont be the only one's sharing the fun" I teased.

Mom laughed while dad shook his head, "It wont be any fun the first couple of months Andy, it takes years and years to finally be able to control yourself properly, it doesn't mean you cant do it now, it just takes a lot of practice" he told me.

I nodded determined to do the best I could, "I know Ashton, I'll do my best" I said honestly, never did I want to hurt anyone, not Annie, or grandma or anyone that had a beating heart.

They had told me that when you become a vampire you simply go crazy with the smell of blood, well I would try and not to do that, I'd try and not go crazy and hurt someone, that was the least I was hoping.

Mom turned to dad and chewed on her bottom lip, "Ashton Im not sure how we will do this, I mean, all of the situations we have been through have to do with someone dying," she let out a nervous laugh.

"What do you mean?" he asked frowning.

"Yeah I mean, when Jace was changed into a vampire, he had been in a car accident and was about to die. When you were changed into one, you had been shot and was about to die also," she said making me widen my eyes "You got shot Ashton?" I repeated.