Chapter 7

A:N/Thank you so much for reading! :) I appreciate it so much! Sorry for any mistakes.

Picture of Gabriel on the side ------>

Chapter 7

Anneliese P.O.V

I watched tv next to Andy bored out of my mind, there really wasnt anything we could do. I had already cleaned up my room, done my chores, helped out mom on some things and it wasnt even afternoon and I had absolutely nothing to do!

I let out a big bored breath and rested my head on his shoulder "Im so bored, change the channel" I mumbled.

"I like this movie" he replied.

"Change it" I whined.

"It's about to get to the best part!" he insisted.

"Ugh, how can you like those type of movies? All they show is bloodbaths and bodies" I said.

"I never said you had to watch it with me" he shrugged.

"Come on change the channel Andy" I tried taking the control from him.

"Annie come on Im watching this movie!" he grabbed the control firmly.

"Change it! You've already seen this stupid movie!" I grumbled wrestling with him over the control.

"So? I can watch it as many times as I want!" he said holding my wrist so I couldnt reach the control.

"Let go you jerk!" I hissed wrestling more with him up to the point were we where both on the floor fighting over the stupid remote.

"Mom! Mom! Annie is being annoying!" Andy yelled pulling my hair hard.

"Mom he's pulling my hair!" I yelled back.

"Andy dont pull Annie's hair! Anneliese get off your brother!" mom appeared in less than a second in front of us.

I didnt get off Andy and he didnt let go of my hair either.

"Let go of me!" I snapped.

"Get off me!"

"If you let go of my hair I'll get off you!" I frowned.

"Andy let go of her hair" mom said.

"Get off me first then I'll let go" Andy said ignoring mom.

"How can I get off if you dont let go first idiot?" I hissed.

"Ashton! Your kids are fighting!" mom yelled.

Dad walked into the living room calmly and smirked once he saw us on the floor "Alright you guys split it up" he said casually.

"He wont let go of my hair" I glared at Andy.

"Andy let go of her" dad said.

He stuck his tongue at me and let go of my hair giving me a push as he tried to get up.

"You're so childish!" I told him as I got off him.

"You started it" he muttered.

"No you did because you're a jerk and you didnt want to change the channel!"  I told him back.

"You're the one who rolled with me on the ground!"

"Whatever!"

"Alright guys enough! Whats wrong with you two today?" mom frowned at us.