Chapter 3

A:N/ Thank you so much for reading :) sorry for any mistakes, enjoy!

Chapter 3

Picture of Andy on the side ----->

Andy P.O.V

"First things first, you guys are like...really vampires?" Anneliese asked quietly watching mom and dad as if they had grown two heads.

Mom and dad nodded in front of us "Yes, we really are vampires Annie" mom said patiently and gently.

The look of shock on Anneliese's face was really amusing me, but I tried my best not to burst out laughing, after all, this was serious and I had to keep serious.

"Do you guys....suck blood?" she asked.

Dad cleared his throat "Only....animals" he answered with a sigh.

I remained emotionless while Annie next to me almost heaved.

"But....but...how? How is is possible?" she asked sounding breathless.

I groaned internally, here we went again!

"You guys live in a very different world, a world were vampires and werewolf's exist among humans Annie, we've always existed," dad shrugged sounding like he had repeated this a lot of times.

That got my attention, "So werewolf's are real too?" I asked not able to control the grin that spread on my face.

Mom nodded "Yes, but they arent the mean bad werewolf's they show on tv all the time," she said. "It's more like shifters," dad spoke up also "Werewolfs are normal people who can simply shift into a wolf. They usually dont cause a lot of trouble" he said with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow totally fascinated! "Really? So they dont change with the full moon and all that?" I asked.

"No Andy," mom smiled slightly "Thats all in movies and tv, its nothing like that" she said.

"You guys have actually met werewolf's before" dad said gaining a slap on the arm from mom "Ashton we werent supposed to tell them this soon!" she whispered.

"What? Jade we might as well tell them everything now!" he said back.

"Yes no more lies please!" Annie interjected.

"Wait wait what do you mean we already met some werewolf's?" I asked also sitting up more.

Mom flickered her eyes to mine and sighed "I dont want to overwhelm you with all of these news" she said looking at Annie, obviously referring to her because to be honest I was totally fascinated!

I rolled my eyes "Mom come on, dad's right, we might as well know everything now" I said.

She looked at dad with a slight glare but turned to face us "Okay, I dont want you guys to....freak out even more, I want you to take the news lightly alright?" she said eyeing Anneliese.

I saw her widening her eyes and stiffening next to me while I nodded eagerly.

"I know this...might sound strange," mom began "but, your....grandpa is um," she stopped looking at Anneliese again.

I widened my eyes and opened my mouth in surprise "Grandpa is a werewolf?!" I asked, you could hear the excitement in my voice while Annie next to me gasped loudly and covered her mouth.

Mom cleared her throat "Um yes, he's an alpha.." she said quietly.

"A what?" Annie asked sounding even more breathless.

"An alpha," dad repeated "Or a werewolf leader, he has a pack of werewolf's and he basically leads them, protects them, his pack is everything to him" he said.