Chapter 9

Recap: "At the party you have to pretend you're my girlfriend" he said leaving me completely and utterly shocked this time!

"What?!" I almost screamed.

I had to pretend I was his girlfriend?!

"See you later beautiful" he laughed away and walked into the woods.

I stared at the back of him shocked, oh God, just what had I gotten myself into!?

Better question yet, how was I going to do this?!

Chapter 9

Picture of Brent on the side ----->

Anneliese P.O.V

It didnt surprise me when dad found me in a matter of minutes, and it didnt surprise me either when I saw how mad he looked.

Oh crap, oh crap, what am I going to say to him?!

I tried taking deep calm breathe's so he wouldnt notice how hard my heart was beating.

"You hurt yourself!" he exclaimed rushing over to me at once and taking my hand bringing it close to his face, I gulped wondering how he did it, how my blood didnt get him uncomfortable or anything.

From what I know, and movies, dont vampires go crazy when they see blood?

Oh crap, I hoped he didnt notice it was a bite mark!

What would I say to him if he asked what happened?

My mind was going even more blank with worry and nerves! 

"Do you know how dangerous it is for you to be out here with a wound Anneliese? I can smell this little cut all the way from the house! Imagine if another vampire was close by" he rambled on examining my hand more.

His statement made my heart freeze a little and I looked at him with a confused frown, so....that meant  he hadnt smelled that other vampire on me, or should I say Brent?

His earlier words replayed in my head, "You dont have to worry about your vampire parents smelling me on you or whatever, they wont be able to do so,"

I shivered as I thought about him and wondered what he meant, how could dad not smell him on me?

"What happened? I thought you were going to call me, do you know what time it is?" dad continued grabbing the end of his own shirt and pressing it to my hand gently making me wince, I still couldnt believe Brent had bit me! Thank God it hadnt been with his fangs, if he had bit me with his fangs....would I be a vampire now?

The thought made my stomach turn!

Dad looked at me carefully, "Anneliese? Im talking to you, why didnt you call me?" he asked, he had noticed I hadnt spoken and I now I could tell he was eyeing me worriedly.

I felt like bursting up, I was so undecided, should I tell dad what happened? How I was almost killed today?

Should I tell him about Brent? And how he threatened me?

"Dont you even dare speak any of this to your parents, because Anneliese the result will be very bad"
"You're a part of my life now, whatever you do I'll be seeing, I'll be keeping my eyes on you, so dont do anything stupid, no one knows you met me, not even your closest friend, no one Anneliese"