Prologue

READERS NOTE!: This is in dedication to http://ayla505.deviantart.com/ , http://lancer88.deviantart.com/, http://ashes-2-ashes-13.deviantart.com/ for their effort into allowing me to place up this wonderful crossover story for them and for the benefit of myself for this special series. I would absolutely recommend to take a look at their websites and check out their art in complements on me!!!

Now enjoy the story....

It all seemed like dream at first when I thought that a cat myself would be the only one in this world that would be a warrior...in fact I thought no one would ever believe in the history of mysteries since the origin on that land, it is very unknown, it has been years since I have had any connection with starclan...or any other skies that is.

When I use to be on an island, I was part of a clan that was specially trained to fight against the other three nations that resent each other from a set of rules...rules that Warriors would call the warrior code. With the code they will keep each other separated and honor their values for life as starclan foretold them, one would be to defend you clan, even with your life... the other is to not hunt or trespass on another territory, and the one I broke.... the word of the clan leader is the code. I left the clans with the sand and stone around the environment. Were the ocean view was the marking of new life as the sun rises. Shellclan is were I came from and I left them cause I wanted to know what the world had to show me and by disobeying an order to stay. I left on my own accord to seek out my worth, my duty as a former medicine cat, and tell stories that no other elder would have the courage to speak out. More than my mentor Nailleaf.

I left with an actual purpose, after the Dark War of the Rising Storm I knew that one of the legendary leaders was still existing upon the earth, neither alive or dead the being still claim around my dreams and conjures trouble through the living like an actual ghost. The last time we have actualy met was when the seven were together and she died miserably by her own creations...at long last she was gone...

But it wasn't too long until recently I had a connection from a dream... I was a Dark shades Brown cat with white speckles on my back. I looked around and saw a very deep forest, deeper than you can see from the original skies that Shellclan would have witnessed, but how is this happening? Who sky is this world....was I summoned or is it a natural collection that still gave me the abilities of a medicine cat?... "hello?' I meowed, taking a pew steps, smelling the many scents that rose up from the flowers, and the clean water from far up that showed a stream less waterfall.

And the prey that made his mouth water and wanted to instantly go hunting. But as I took one more step he caught a scent of another cat. The scent was strange and very unknown, but is smell similar to one of his clans back on the island only much more compound of a combination of water and dirt.

Suddenly a Cream colored she-cat jumps out with a vole between her jaws, as soon as she took a look  at me, her eye grew shocked and dropped the vole in fear. Standing a few paces back, "who...who are you..." she asked din a hostile tone.

I looked at her and stood back a bit, A small shimmer surrounded her pelt as I gave in a snicker from her appearance, "Pretty hostile for a cat who isn't dead yet, something your trying to hide or is this even starclan" he asked her as she turns her head away, keeping an eye on him as if she was planning to run away, "so you finally come back again...a dark entity who has somehow trespassed into the upper world"

Suddenly the vision started to come clear and her fur was matted into scars, her eyes and ears changes into blood shots, Her fur color changed down to a dark grey fur with light grey cream colored spots, "how clever" she mewed, licking her paw, " never thought an outsider would have known my existence was so fragile even in this form of death" she shot at him.

I step forward, "and you keep following me in my dream even after your death... no matter how many times you show up it all leads to trouble...what are you after this time", he growled stepping forth with his claws unsheathe, "tell me now Ghostflower!" I snarled. In my time of chasing her down, she was a cat that would not hold a grudge against me from the past after killing her in the dark war from Oceanclan. She was also a medicine cat with devious and ambitious motives to help out with Storm, a legendary cat from their clan that is committed to chaos. Who has the ability to talk to others and make them do dangerous deeds in the living.

She just stood behind a rock wall, her eyes calm as she stars at me with a crazed look that seems stuck in her eyes, "that is for you to decide that faith, I got no reason to tell you and I will not start now... but while you are at it I could, how you say, create a split of my time with another set of skies to drown prey and destruction... after all, what is allowing me to create a special connection towards this....very odd world your now traveling in" she mewed.

I wouldn't let her get away without a few scratches, so I did a foolish tactic, "graah!" I sprang at her and gripped my claws down by her face, but she sank into the shadows and reappeared behind me to drop my weight. Face first against the stone rock, placed as a floating platform.

She breathed against my ear as I struggle from underneath her, "your such a fool, this is my world to understand and I have traveled for many years upon the earth. This time you can never stop me from having my power in the world for what is mine" she opens her jaws and places them around my neck, "and I will not rest more peacefully until you are found dead" my eyes were wide with bloodshot, fear with anger from her intention, how was it possible that a dark warrior such as her had the free will to cross skies and follow me.

How is it that she cannot be killed so easily.....what would it take to stop her!

-------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

VexCllaw Production Presents, The Dark Takeover